Spawning vehicles without server provider.

ALKINDA

Valued Member!
hey guys, im in the middle of a switch of server hosts. and boy does Dayz.st restrict EVERYTHING!!!! aghh... have to email the admin to get the damn hiveext.ini edited...

well i noticed on dayz.st they have a spawn vehicle button on their control panel, so does HFB. the only issue is their spawn script is deleting vehicles off map. since i was on hfb, bases have grown quite large. now since i ported them over to dayz.st when ever i run the restart or run the spawn vehicles button. not too sure yet but i am prety sure there is a way you can create your own just by accessing the database. can anyone verify this? i am looking for one to use, doesnt have to be a great one and the only thing i can find on google is damn vehicle spawn hacks.

*edit* just remembered they blocked all Query on their database, no not possible...

thanks for your time

The only way to spawn vehicles that won't kill you when you enter them is by using an admin tool or editing the database, which you say is blocked.

Just install the Admin Tool & spawn vehicles ;) Just follow the readme till the end so you wont get killed after entering a vehicle - Worked for me @ dayz.st .

But i don't really get your problem - You are spawning vehicles and if you restart the server they are deleted? I also run a server but never happened.

Alternative way of spawning vehicles (for dayz.st):

- Open the admin map in your control panel
- Right click on the map
- Choose if you want to spawn a vehicle (restart needed) or a spawnpoint for a vehicle (restart also needed, if car is destroyed it spawns again at this location)
- Restart your server

Just install the Admin Tool & spawn vehicles ;) Just follow the readme till the end so you wont get killed after entering a vehicle - Worked for me @ dayz.st .

But i don't really get your problem - You are spawning vehicles and if you restart the server they are deleted? I also run a server but never happened.

Alternative way of spawning vehicles (for dayz.st):

- Open the admin map in your control panel
- Right click on the map
- Choose if you want to spawn a vehicle (restart needed) or a spawnpoint for a vehicle (restart also needed, if car is destroyed it spawns again at this location)
- Restart your server

no no, i know how to spawn vehicles, but when server is restarted the out of bounds vehicles delete. think it isnt off of the vehicle spawn script it is when ever i restart the server...

I am with that particular provider as well. I believe that the spawn vehicle script is automatically run every midnight. I was also with the other server provider you mentioned, and I recall that they had an option to disable the clean up of out of bounds vehicles. My guess is you would have to email your current provider and ask them if the clean up can be disabled on their end. Otherwise - and I have not tried it yet with my current provider - you can probably run the spawn vehicle script with strawberry perl for instance. I never run the spawn vehicles through the CP myself. I either add them with the map or the database.

found out how to save off map vehicles from being deleted on restart. go into your database, in the WORLD table change which ever map you want to not delete the vehicles from, lets say chernarus. the X and Y coordinates should be MAX so start by putting 1000000000 in each. the max area i could get for cherno was 8388607X and 8388607Y.

happy gaming

I've just checked for Tavi and the 'max_x' = 25600 and 'max_y' = 25600, so let's say I double these values to 51200 each what potential adverse effects could this have? Will it screw with any tools or mess up any vehicle or building spawn locations?

I've just checked for Tavi and the 'max_x' = 25600 and 'max_y' = 25600, so let's say I double these values to 51200 each what potential adverse effects could this have? Will it screw with any tools or mess up any vehicle or building spawn locations?

simple answer is, no it wont.

The function of these coordinates is basically the area of the map that can be saved in. sorta like when you leave game out of bounds and find yourself on the shore. its because you werent in the desired set zone to save. doesnt change any coordinates, just the save area.

Back