static ai bases

been messing around with sarge ai on my server and most dont like it but the suggestion came up it would be good set to a single area/areas like devils castle maybe podeba dam.
Make it have high value loot there make it a task for players.
is this possible?

cen

Valued Member!
static you set where the AI are. Dynamic means they will spawn where your players are.

So if you want to guard a specific area, you would want static.

You can tell SARGE AI to noty spawn anything elsewhere but your specifically defined area - you just need to do alot of editing to get the sector groups set to 0,0,0 so no bandit, survivor or military units spawn.

Then set up a single spawn point, with the center area where you want them.

I have never looked at DZAI, so I cant tell if it is easier, better, worse or anything - just pointing out that it can be done as well in SARGE.

I like the DZAI. The Heli Patrols for DZAI are some lethal, tenacious bastards. I use DZAI on both my servers and the players really like it...except when the AI plug their asses with lead! I use a dynamic spawn so no one knows when or where the AI will spawn.

Kflo

Also am wondering how this is done on a overwatch server. I use static spawns but never set it up someone else did.
So I want to know how to do extra spawn points to the a.i. camps I added to the map. And your right heli patrols are great.