Strange Worldspace Disappearances

Forgotten

I'm having something strange going on. After interacting with some vehicles, their worldspaces are going to [].

Example. I restarted the server and my tent is missing. I check the vehicle file, and it's worldspace is []. I just got out of a chopper, and it's worldspace reverted to [].

Any ideas?

I can't say for sure, this is happening to me too. I initially thought it was because I am using non standard dayz vehicles (but are normally available to arma II) and different tent model.

This link may offer a suggestion, not sure if it will solve it completely or not.

No, did not solve it at all.

I recently enabled rMod vehicles, but it's not just happening to them. Had it happen to an old bike.

I can confirm this is happening to me as well. On both of my servers...In addition there is a multiple of people who's characters upon dying, get stuck in an endless loop of dying on the coast when they try to make a new character. The only way to fix that is by manually killing their player in the database to break the cycle. As you might imagine, this get's very tedious and it's quite impossible to keep up with 30+ players on a server.

The worldspace disappearances and character corruption I think are coupled with the bugged up vehicle/tent saving going on, and I believe all of this is caused by the HiveEXT.dll (which is our "middle-man" between the client and server). It's not communicating properly between client and host, and needs to be fixed asap.

Hmm, I also had an error in Navicat that told me roughly there was an error is object_data.sql and to try to repair it. Unsure if it's related or not.

Not working for me, I thought it was related to tents specifically but it happens occasionally with vehicles when there are no tents placed/saved.

Back