Stuck on loading screen

zaxhorix

So,
i decided to make overwatch server via wine (i'm always using wine and i don't think i'm going to change it) and when i started the server and tried to connect, after choosing an slot and clicking ok game stucks on loading screen, any ideas? Last rpt words :

Code:
15:20:38 Warning Message: No challenge value was received from the master server.
15:20:38 GameSpy QR2 error: 5, No challenge value was received from the master server.
15:21:43 Error 5 reading file 'mpmissions\dayz_1.Chernarus\'
15:21:43 Server error: Player without identity zaxhorix (id 698150000)
15:21:53 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
15:21:53 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_WoodL/
15:21:54 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
15:21:54 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_ConcL/
15:21:54 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
15:21:54 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
15:21:54 Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
15:21:56 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
15:21:57 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
15:21:58 "PRELOAD_ Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
15:21:58 "MPframework inited"
15:21:58 Error in expression <;
_recompile = (count _this) > 0;

if (BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
15:21:58   Error position: <BIS_fnc_init && !_recompile) exitwith {t>
15:21:58   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_fnc_init
15:21:58 File ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf, line 28
15:21:58 Error in expression <er || !isMultiplayer) then {

[] spawn DDOPP_taser_babel;
};>
15:21:58   Error position: <DDOPP_taser_babel;
};>
15:21:58   Error Undefined variable in expression: ddopp_taser_babel
15:21:58 File ddopp_taserpack\scripts\init_Taser.sqf, line 47
15:21:58 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
15:21:58 "HIVE: Starting"

hive starting ... then nothing. you are.having db connection issues.
check your hivext.log

why not use the native linux overwarch server ?

I don't have hivext.log, i'm not using native linux overwatch server cause i used to wine and i don't acctually know how to set server on native linux

:oops: when I said hive log I meant THE hive log file, thats not the name. browse around for it ... I think its in the config folder with your hiveext.ini and probably named hiveext.log.
search for *.log files.

Okay, i'm retarded, just noticed that console was saying me whole time what i'm missing >.< HiveExt.dll requires MSVCP120.dll and MSVCR120.dll,

Last edited:
Just TRYYYY the linux server.
. make a backup of what you have now, and then try installing this
https://github.com/iaretechnician/Dayz-Overwatch-Linux-Server
It works, and is simple. completely native linux server. The directions are on the readme.md file
You are already at step 5: type ./install
and its important to always run ./tolower whenever you upload files because ALL the files must have lowercase names or else they won't be found.

Where it says to run overwatch.sh to test, and then restarter.pl , the difference is that overwatch.sh runs in the foreground so you can see the server output and any errors. Restarter.pl runs in the screen session so it never disconnects.

Back