Stuff i'd love to see

Fox Weik

1. More camo ie: ACU, Desert, and others, the server i Admin on gives soldier camo to groups of players that are playing together some thing more then soldier would be nice to tell the groups apart
2. SCAR family of weapons would make me happy
3. Shallow spots in the ocean for admins to place remote bases
4. the map has a lot of water, it'd be nice to see some military spawns in the ocean like on tavi
5. Vehicles: Woodland camo MTVR, KA-60 and KA-52 helicopters, UH-60 helicopter (not the medical one), HMMWV ambulance, HMMWV SOV,

@1: Allready in the pipeline.
@2: :D
@3: per default on the map
@4: hmmm, nice idea. gonna ask icebreakr if he can put somthing in by default
@5: there will be defenatly new vehicles, but we have to watch out to make them not too powerfull.

Regarding @5 and vehicles with guns. Some packages, like Tav, have lowered the base amount of ammunition that mounted guns have on vehicles, without reducing the power of the weapon.

This may be a fix to bringing in the RHIB with a gun on the front.

@1: Allready in the pipeline.
@2: :D
@3: per default on the map
@4: hmmm, nice idea. gonna ask icebreakr if he can put somthing in by default
@5: there will be defenatly new vehicles, but we have to watch out to make them not too powerfull.

It seems you know well Panthera, and maybe you are the main developer for DayZ.
I can't find any howto for DayZ Panthera installation. Main questions are :
- is there a special version for DayZ or should I take Icebreaker one?
- where can I download it?
- what should I write in the DayZ mission file?

if you could just make all the helicopters playable that'd be great, just leave it to admins to decide what to spawn and what not to spawn, i'd love to fly around in a HC3 or a KA-52 for shits and giggles

@your question: Probably the easiest way to install Panthera is to get the "DayZ Reality Server Pack" (http://www.opendayz.net/index.php?categories/reality-dayz-server-pack.97/). Just download it and follow the installation instructions.

Do you have a working dayz_code.pbo ? Could you give me the right address to dowload the stuff ?
Mission does not start because broadcastRpcCallAll function is missing, and this function should be in dayz_code/init/publicEH.sqf since 1.7.5.1.

What i would really like to see is a fitting immersion. Most of the other maps are clean as a hospital. The map should be devastated and flooded with rubbish, rubble and stuff...

What i would really like to see is a fitting immersion. Most of the other maps are clean as a hospital. The map should be devastated and flooded with rubbish, rubble and stuff...

Within the first release we will try to make the map clean. So no rubbish.

I always find the cfgTownGenerator isn't great, especially if u are driving a vehicle & rubbish spawns literrally as u drive into it etc...

I always end up disabling it & adding the debries into mission file myself...

But another solution for everyone else, could be to make it a mission setting u can alter in init.sqf to load up either
Nothing
Extra Buildings
Extra Buildings + random debries / rubbish

Since some people like the rubbish / while others dislike it...
Personnally i wouldn't mind the rubbish its just arma handling of driving from road -> off-road (and instant drop in speed) is painfull

I'd just love to see a straight port as soon as possible; this is by far my fave map.

Having said that, lol, new weapons are great. Like to see the G36-family as normal spawns, SD-versions of the AK/Sa family with AK-SD's as normal spawns, and the Mk12 (5.56 sniper-ish) included too. Already available from Arma2/OA.

I'd just love to see a straight port as soon as possible; this is by far my fave map.

Having said that, lol, new weapons are great. Like to see the G36-family as normal spawns, SD-versions of the AK/Sa family with AK-SD's as normal spawns, and the Mk12 (5.56 sniper-ish) included too. Already available from Arma2/OA.

our server has G36's and the mk12 spawning at heli crashes, adding them to naormal loot tables would be awesome

Back