[Support] Dayz Epoch Origins

guys server is starting, but when i try to connect it says keys for the origins files are missing. i can connect with my client to other epoch origins server, so i think somthing is wrong with my server.

Looks like the houses are working again , but there are a few bugs still.

1. On restart everyones back packs are getting wiped .
2. Strongholds , still giving character ID as 0.

Anyone know a fix for these 2 problems ?

Thanks in advance

Very nice, got this up and running. Might add overwatch over the top of it also and make the loot in Sector B Overwatch stuff :) Thank you

Has anyone gotten this working with the Dayz.st server host? if so how mine keeps telling me the origins files are not signed and wont let me into the server

Has anyone gotten this working with the Dayz.st server host? if so how mine keeps telling me the origins files are not signed and wont let me into the server
You would need to open a support ticket and ask them to turn verifysignatures = 2; to verifysignatures = 0;

That will allow you to use the server

ok thank you i have submitted that ticket, i just hope they are willing to do it. on another note i could not get the .SQL to work it threw a error :
[Err] 1227 - Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation

and im not sure how to fix it. i looked to see if any of the tables changed and no new items were added to the traders for example so i assume it did not work. any idea whats going on with the .SQL?

ok thank you i have submitted that ticket, i just hope they are willing to do it. on another note i could not get the .SQL to work it threw a error :
[Err] 1227 - Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation

and im not sure how to fix it. i looked to see if any of the tables changed and no new items were added to the traders for example so i assume it did not work. any idea whats going on with the .SQL?
Not sure there, sorry dude :(

Hi Everyone,
Had this working for a week or so now, but i have to use -mod=@DayzOrigins;@DayZ_Epoch; as my launch params otherwise im told im missing lots of required epoch files, other players on the server have the same issue, some players get into the server but the texture dont load correctly (trees and buildings etc) where did i go wrong or what do i need to change to only use -mod=@DayzOrigins; ??

Many Thanks

Hi Everyone,
Had this working for a week or so now, but i have to use -mod=@DayzOrigins;@DayZ_Epoch; as my launch params otherwise im told im missing lots of required epoch files, other players on the server have the same issue, some players get into the server but the texture dont load correctly (trees and buildings etc) where did i go wrong or what do i need to change to only use -mod=@DayzOrigins; ??

Many Thanks

Had same issue after the whole Arma2 forced update and Dayz Commander not working right. He needs to edit the instructions to show -mod=@DayzOrigins;@DayZ_Epoch; so players enter correctly

Thought as much, thanks for the confirmation
Another little bug i found, when a fort is placed and the code begins with a zero, the zero does not count when unlocking the fort after reboot., for example code 0587 given, but the fort will only unlock with 587.

I presume this is DB side (Column type) as our database is saving the code as 587

Thought as much, thanks for the confirmation
Another little bug i found, when a fort is placed and the code begins with a zero, the zero does not count when unlocking the fort after reboot., for example code 0587 given, but the fort will only unlock with 587.

I presume this is DB side (Column type) as our database is saving the code as 587

LOL I have a different problem with the stronghold. It gives you a code like 0587 when built , and after restart it goes to 0 .

Whenever i try to join my server i get this in the rpt logs

6:02:56 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.ori_submarine, ori_flying_fortress, ori_pragacopter, origins_pack_cars, ori_scraptank, ori_bigraft, ori_smallraft, ori_titanic, ori_scrapbuggy, ori_vil_pack, vil_ori_autogyro, ori_dc3, base_buildings
6:02:56 Missing addons detected:
6:02:56 ori_submarine
6:02:56 ori_flying_fortress
6:02:56 ori_pragacopter
6:02:56 origins_pack_cars
6:02:56 ori_scraptank
6:02:56 ori_bigraft
6:02:56 ori_smallraft
6:02:56 ori_titanic
6:02:56 ori_scrapbuggy
6:02:56 ori_vil_pack
6:02:56 vil_ori_autogyro
6:02:56 ori_dc3
6:02:56 base_buildings

Looks like you set your Parameters the wrong way or Your .BAT file is not set right.

your Parameters must be this way

-mod=@DayzOrigins;@DayZ_Epoch

Also make sure you have both Mods downloaded , with up to date versions

I got that to work now im just stuck at requesting authentication and my rpt log says

16:33:13 "DISCONNECT: America (76561198092512448) Object: B 1-1-A:1 (America) REMOTE, _characterID: 0 at loc [10184.6,18613.1,0.00144958]"
16:33:13 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character America as no characterID"
16:33:14 Client: Remote object 2:1507 not found

hello im haveing issues setting this up, i did the normal epoch install fully then added the files from this pack overwrote the DB with the .SQL provided and started the server. so far so good no errors in the RPT the console comes up and says
22:53:06 Dedicated host created.
22:53:08 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.194)
22:53:08 Host identity created.

but dayzcommander cant find the server and if i try to connect anyway it is stuck on waiting for host.

pastebin of my .RPT : http://pastee.co/ayZL1d

If anyone has any clue what i missed that would be awesome.

Here's step one:
LIFE-CHURCH-TYPICAL-prayer-370x246.jpg

ok i could really use some help, i followed the directions exactly to the letter the server starts just fine however all my friends get when they try to connect is "waiting for host". im at my wits end i cannot figure out what went wrong, i can get epoch cherno working no problem but changing to the tavi map or epoch orgins just breaks.
my server RPT reads :
=====================================================================
== E:\dayz server\arma2oaserver.exe
== "arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2666 "-config=instance_13_tavi\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_13_tavi\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_13_tavi" -name=instance_13_tavi "-mod=@DayzOrigins;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2014/08/03 02:59:12
Current time: 2014/08/09 10:27:03

Version 1.63.125548
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by taviana\budovy\bunkry\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\buildings2\a_generalstore_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Ship, by ca\water\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Boat/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->WarfareBBaseStructure, by ca\misc3\wf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Base_WarfareBVehicleServicePoint/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/

Back