[SUPPORT] Dayz Server Control Panel [PHP]

It isn't fixed.....it doesn't start stop or restart my server

Then the paths are wrong in the config.php or in the .bat files.
But how did you fix the errors that were showing before? What did you change? I think you are doing something wrong or simply PHP 5.5 is not compatible with the script. Noone uses tge latest PhP server :)

I just added the files you gave me....the bat files work if you click on them. Just don't work through your web based tool.

Uh ok...2 things then
1) In the config.php make sure you have the final value correct : $serverfolder = "c:\\wamp\\www\\dayzController\\bats\\";
Probably for you its : $serverfolder = "c:\\xampp\\www\\dayzController\\bats\\";
2) What operating system do you use on the server ? I hope not win8. Win8 is a bi****c to configure it to allow .bat files to be executed with admin rights from a webserver. I tried to make it work but couldnt.
One thing you could do is get a program like this Bat to Exe and convert the .bat files to .exe files (and change the names as well in the index.php).
Then right click the .exe file and set them to 'Run as administrator'...that might work.

Server os is server 2008r2

Got reboot and start so far. Path was wrong in cfg. its "c:\\xampp\\htdocs\\dayzControler\\bats\\"

Instead of "c:\\xampp\\www\\dayzController\\bats\\";

Last edited:
Stop isn't working

Well the closer.bat all it does is this :

Code:
taskkill /F /IM cmd.exe
taskkill /F /IM arma2oaserver.exe
taskkill /F /IM Bec.exe

Dont know what to say really.
For testing you could start the server and run a cmd window (command prompt) and just copy paste for example:
taskkill /F /IM arma2oaserver.exe
see if that closes the server.
If not, then its something that has to do with your windows there. No idea how to solve this in 2008.

Script updated....redownload the files and try again.
It should work fine now with all versions of windows.
A new entry in the config.php....Set your cmd path there.

In case you dont have COM support try enabling shell_exec instead and disable WshShell line above.

Works fine!
Dude you solved problem which i was fighting a lot of time! Now i can create virtually web-based server control panel for windows! :)
I can run processes outside Apache now!
THANKS!

Works fine!
Dude you solved problem which i was fighting a lot of time! Now i can create virtually web-based server control panel for windows! :)
I can run processes outside Apache now!
THANKS!

Yup :)
I've made this script a looong time ago, to control another game. Our admin then was soooo lazy and hard to find, that when the server was crashing, it could take him up to 2 days to restart it. So i made this script and shoved it down his throat, so we (sub-admins) can do it ourselves :p

Of course with this you can start whatever you want remotely....Like Teamviewer, FTP server etc...basically anything you want.

Yup :)
I've made this script a looong time ago, to control another game. Our admin then was soooo lazy and hard to find, that when the server was crashing, it could take him up to 2 days to restart it. So i made this script and shoved it down his throat, so we (sub-admins) can do it ourselves :p
This is what i was trying to do (first of all) for my sub-admin :) And for the same reason :D
Tried all exec/passthru and other commands, but they all are spawned as sub-process of apache. So, it is not possible, for example to make "shutdown -r"
But from now on..... :)
If i only knew about this possibility... but it's not even mentioned in php manual :)
Thanks again!

Edit:
1st problem i found:
Somehow, programs run without windows - hidden. i tried BEC, and it runs ok, but window just not shown. So only way to know that it's running is to check processes. Afraid to try to leave it like that and allow same behaviour for server :)
Apache runs as service. If i run httpd directly as program - all windows show up normally. Think it must be some workaround for it.

Last edited:
There might be, but i didnt try to find the solution because if you look at the resources, it uses far less resources like this. Especially CPU load. I'll take a look. It souldnt be that hard to tweak.

There are also many autorestarters out there that can start a bat file or exe incase a process is down. You could ran something like that to check every minute if the server is running

for 2 days already it runs good without windows, so i will leave it like it is now. just will try to make clean start without windows also.

Back