[Support] Epoch Village Guards and more..

Bungle

Hi Guys,

Over at Epoch I am developing some additional options for everyone to turn on/off via their mission files, one of them is new villages and another is Sarge AI (Love the pack).

I was hoping for someone to be able to give me either a quick run down on or if possible creating for me a set of "Guards" that would patrol my camp and take up posts in the added fortifying structures in a static area. I have seen this asked and its doable but my time and knowledge is limited at the current.

For an example of the villages you can see/add them form here:

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/333-release-epoch-villages-chernarus-080b/

Any help would be appreciated as coding is not my strong suite and would love the assistance.

I also plan to add more unarmed AI if possible as villagers in areas and eventually a leader hoping to add it a "Talk to" function to designate tasks for players, A medic for healing and a repairman for "Just fixing vehicles" close by

This is all doable but its just the code I need to work out.

Thanks for your time.

Mr Bungle

Bungle - I have a base with static AI guards on Lingor. Can share my file with you to examine if you like.

It's possible to add the ability to talk to npc's and have them reply with certain things (like reporting the general location of a randomly-spawned ammo box), but this is way beyond me to help you with. Someone who used to host one of our servers got it working, but it took him a very long time.

Back