[Support] Matt & Kris's Player Bomb

Thanks, this is nice.

I have one issue. When I get the scroll option and I don't use it and run a way, it stays on scroll list and you can place that bomb anywhere.

Also you need to add exception !"DZ_bodyTrap" to publicvariable.

Thanks, this is nice.

I have one issue. When I get the scroll option and I don't use it and run a way, it stays on scroll list and you can place that bomb anywhere.

Also you need to add exception !"DZ_bodyTrap" to publicvariable.

I'll look into it. I thought I had noticed that during testing but couldn't replicate it so didn't think about it.

Found the issue (I think) updating download link in OP in a minute

EDIT: done. Link now points to the updated files

Nope, still not working :) Well it's probably something else that I have what screws it. Thanks for trying tho.

How about car bomb next? ;) That would be awesome.

Nope, still not working :) Well it's probably something else that I have what screws it. Thanks for trying tho.

How about car bomb next? ;) That would be awesome.

No the fix functions as intended. I couldn't figure out how to remove the menu, so I just removed the bomb :p try to place it not on a body, it will remove your gear but it wont explode. Bad fix, but it works

Here is the fix for the menu problem.....

if ((speed player <= 1) and !_isAlive and _canDo and (player distance cursorTarget < 3)) then {
if (s_player_makePLBomb < 0) then {
s_player_makePLBomb = player addAction [format["Place Bomb"],"Scripts\SetBodyBomb.sqf","cursorTarget",0,false,true,"",""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_makePLBomb;
s_player_makePLBomb = -1;
};

Here is the fix for the menu problem.....

if ((speed player <= 1) and !_isAlive and _canDo and (player distance cursorTarget < 3)) then {
if (s_player_makePLBomb < 0) then {
s_player_makePLBomb = player addAction [format["Place Bomb"],"Scripts\SetBodyBomb.sqf","cursorTarget",0,false,true,"",""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_makePLBomb;
s_player_makePLBomb = -1;
};

Sir, I love you.

Tried this out on Epoch 1.0.2 and it breaks the Epoch menus so you cant unlock your vehicles, safes etc and also cant trade :(

Would it be possible for it to work as i use your booby trap with out a problem?

Tried this out on Epoch 1.0.2 and it breaks the Epoch menus so you cant unlock your vehicles, safes etc and also cant trade :(

Would it be possible for it to work as i use your booby trap with out a problem?

It works the exact same way as the booby trap does, just with different location for the bomb placement and fn_selfActions change. Should function the same.

Just check and since the latest epoch update im having problems with the booby trap option not showing up but it dont break the epoch menus just dont appear. ill double check that i installed them both ok but its looking like there not compatible :(

Just check and since the latest epoch update im having problems with the booby trap option not showing up but it dont break the epoch menus just dont appear. ill double check that i installed them both ok but its looking like there not compatible :(

Wait you have both installed? try having only one installed, not both. And in the latest changelog did they add an antihack or something? You may have to whitelist the whatchamajjigit. s_player_makeBomb or s_player_makePLBomb

Is there anyway to set this so you need to build it as a recipe?

Like for a crafting system? Not really no. See, it doesn't create an actual object, it just creates an invisible trigger that spawns a grenade when anyone comes close, now to 'build' it as a recipe for a crafting system you would have to add a new item, new configs so you could place it, new models, etc etc. You would essentially have to build your own mod, because you would need a new model for both in the inventory and out of it, + models for attached to vehicles, zombies, players, etc etc, + new GUI and displays for when you right click to deploy it from your inventory.

Back