Swag Gaming DayZ 2017 (US - Dallas, TX Hosting)

Misaka

Just normal DayZ 2017, Veteran. GMT +2.

Our server is fairly new, but we've been running Normal Chernarus / Namalsk /Tavi for about 2 months, and just decided to switch over to 2017 for the foreseeable future.
We max at around 10 people at the moment, so we're looking for people to come play and have fun with us as we grow our DayZ community.

Our clan is a multi gaming community with around 40-50 members and we own our own TS server as well if you want to drop in.

There is usually at least 1 Admin online on the DayZ server and TS at all times, so we're always monitoring for cheaters.

Server IP: 50.97.82.21:3221
TS IP: SwagGaming.ClanTS.net

- Turned off Crosshairs, Death Messages ("X has Died"), Kill Messages ("Player X has Killed Player Y with Weapon Z"), Care Packages, Heli Crashes, and Wrecks.
- Nameplates and Tracers are OFF, regardless of what Commander might tell you at first.
- Working with DayZ.st to get Waypoints turned off as well, because for some reason they are still on, and as it's DayZ.st hosting we don't have access to the config file or FTP.

- There are approximately 16 Vehicles on the server, and around 8 bikes.
(Numbers will vary between 0 and Max for each)
- Tank and GyroBoat have been removed.

- Custom Loadout: Green Chemlights, Watch.

- Current Vehicle List and Specifics:
1SbFB.png

tried the server out, its pretty awesome, I'm gonna probably be regularing in it for a while the TS usually has a lot of people so you can contact someone for help rather easily if anything goes wrong

Update: The kinds of vehicles you can find, + How you will find them (broken!)
Notice: Tank and GyroBoat are disabled.

Looked your server up, but DayZ Commander shows that tracers and name tags are active. if that is not accurate, you should look into getting that corrected. It looks like you are trying to run a real hardcore version (which I applaud!) and might turn potential players away with those game settings.

It's a DayZ Commander bug, they always show up for about 2 minutes after a server restart, because I don't have NP:OFF and TR:OFF in the Hostname. Which really, is unnecessary as it's Veteran Difficulty.

And thanks for trying it out, hope you like it, stay, and bring friends. :D

It's pretty harsh, man. You will have very few people starting up on your server at night without some light source. I was a glutton for punishment and fumbled around unable to see loot piles even with the gamma and brightness all the way up. You might want to give people flares or chemlights to start so that they won't look at pitch black and say, "screw this."

It's pretty harsh, man. You will have very few people starting up on your server at night without some light source. I was a glutton for punishment and fumbled around unable to see loot piles even with the gamma and brightness all the way up. You might want to give people flares or chemlights to start so that they won't look at pitch black and say, "screw this."

Chemlights maybe, it seems like something someone could have in their pockets.
/going for the washed up on the shore loadout
Have you tried turning up HDR all the way? It makes the Brightness/Gamma work

EDIT: Added 1 stack of green chemlights to starting loadout after discussing with clan, on entspeak's suggestion

UPDATE: Turned off any form of way-pointing.
UPDATE: Reduced Drop-rates for almost everything.

UPDATE: Fresh start:
- Database has been reset
- This means all vehicles are respawned, and upon login any previous user will be a fresh spawn.

Any/All suggestions are welcome.

Back