tame dogs mod request

SuicideScout

hi, so iv recently started running a dayz epoch taviana server and I was wondering if any geniuses could help me, id like tame dogs on my server, but id like it changed a lot and was wondering if anyone could do it for me, if at all my idea is possible and what would you charge for doing this. so anyway heres my idea. id like wild dogs to be baited by meat but not tamed by it. there would be a dog training trader somewhere on the map you could buy a lead from. this is the item the player would use to make the dog follow them, and from reading the tutorial the dogs can already
  • Follow the leader.
  • Sit/Stay.
  • Find animals.
  • Kill zombies.
  • Ride with you in any vehicle.

but the player would have to train the dog to do each of these commands first using meat, with a scroll menu for the training of each command. at the dog trader people could buy and sell tamed dogs at varying prices depending on level of training. another thing id like to be able to train them to do is patrol, the player would take a trained dog, show it the path they wanted it to patrol using meat then you could be used for base defence etc.
so that's a rough explanation of what I want anyways, so my question is is it possible, if so is their an eta on how long it would take, and how much would you charge for making the mod for me. thanks in advance Brett.

Last edited:
ah just seen a thread about no commercial services, sorry im new here and did not realise cannot see a delete button? but I would of course allow the finished code to be available to the community

Back