Taviana 2.0 Custom Loadouts

Wilberforce

Setting up player specific custom loadouts on Taviana 2.0 in the database doesn't work. I have seen several Taviana 2.0 servers offering player specific custom loadouts and am assuming someone has written a script or a work around.

Would anyone be kind enough to share how to get them to work?

I'm not alone in this, there is another whole thread devoted to this topic:

http://opendayz.net/threads/trouble-with-custom-loadouts-in-2-0.8278/#post-23210

Thank you!

So I have a sort of answer on how to implement unique custom player loadouts on Taviana 2.0. Daimyo was able to provide me with the following information regarding how they implement unique custom player loadouts.

Hey, I believe there are 2 things u must do when switching. You must add in dayz_server\compile\server_playerLogin.sqf

the skins your using, ours is:

Code:
if (!(_model in ["SurvivorW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Survivor3_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","Rocket_DZ","TK_CIV_Takistani01_EP1","TK_CIV_Takistani05_EP1","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1","CZ_Soldier_DES_EP1","US_Soldier_EP1","BAF_Soldier_MTP","BAF_Soldier_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_L_MTP","BAF_Soldier_L_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP","BAF_Soldier_Officer_DDPM","BAF_Soldier_Sniper_MTP","BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP","BAF_Soldier_SniperN_MTP","Villager1","Worker1","Citizen3"])) then {
Make sure you have this comment in your server_playerLogin.sqf
// Check custom inventory for new characters
Or you didnt install customloadouts with Reality/Bliss Build
Also in server_cleanup.fsm you must check the line where it says :

Code:
_nearby = {isPlayer _x} count (_x nearEntities [[""SurvivorW2_DZ"",""Survivor2_DZ"",""Survivor3_DZ"",""Sniper1_DZ"",""Soldier1_DZ"",""Camo1_DZ"",""Bandit1_DZ"",""Rocket_DZ"",""TK_CIV_Takistani01_EP1"",""TK_CIV_Takistani05_EP1"",""TK_INS_Soldier_EP1"",""CZ_Soldier_DES_EP1"",""US_Soldier_EP1"",""BAF_Soldier_MTP"",""BAF_Soldier_DDPM"",""BAF_Soldier_L_MTP"",""BAF_Soldier_L_DDPM"",""BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP"",""BAF_Soldier_Officer_DDPM"",""BAF_Soldier_Sniper_MTP"",""BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP"",""BAF_Soldier_SniperN_MTP"",""Villager1"",""Worker1"",""Citizen3""], 300]);" \n
" //
Thats our skins. Edit accordingly!!!
I would give you my files but they are modified and may break your server
Good luck!
Now there is a bit of an issue on my end. I can't find the code he mentions in the server_cleanup.fsm files. So I'm not sure where I should put it. I have emailed him for clarification and I hope he has the time to reply. If he doesn't and anyone has a clue where I should be putting the code in my server_cleanup.fsm file I would really appreciate the help.
All help is appreciated!

I've had a look, so far // Check custom inventory for new characters isn't anywhere in my playerlogin.
The first quoted code is there, but obviously with less skins.

Did you get this working?

I've had a look, so far // Check custom inventory for new characters isn't anywhere in my playerlogin.
The first quoted code is there, but obviously with less skins.

Did you get this working?

Unfortunately no... Still waiting to see if either Daimyo or someone else will be able to break this down for me.

i can't find that code either but i was looking at the _server_playersync and if there was some way to write a code to put in it that is along the lines of

Code:
if (Newspawn) then {
        if (UniqueID matches Custom Loadout profile) then
        load custom loadout
};

I was thinking it could look go somewhere near

Code:
if (_isNewGear) then {
//diag_log ("gear..."); sleep 0.05;
_playerGear = [weapons _character,_magazines];
_backpack = unitBackpack _character;
_playerBackp = [typeOf _backpack,getWeaponCargo _backpack,getMagazineCargo _backpack];
};

I mean i could be completely wrong but i think that something like that might be work but i'm not a coder so i wouldn't know the proper syntax

If someone could write it i would be willing to test it.

Back