Taviana scripting help. Please!!!!

termy

I have been running taviana 2.0 on my dayzst server now for 3 months. I have posted on most dayz forums that i can find but no one seems willing to help.
My problem is, that i can not get any scripts to work that use the sn_selfactions.sqf. I am trying to get kirixes tent sleep healing to work and the dead player journal to work. I know tent sleep healing works on tavi becaause many months ago i played on a server that had it working, along with other scripts that i can not get to work.
I have followed the tutorials to the letter in order to get these scripts to work and i an at my wits end.
Can someone please be kind enough to look through my pbos or explain how i can get these scripts to work.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yu061ak8ndxqq7e/dayz_mission.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/l2jj7t7yjz9wqcr/dayz_server.rar

I would love to get these working as i believe that if they work, i will be able to add more scripts to my server.

Many thatnks

Termy

Hi ghost, ive tried what you said and it still wont work. did you look at my files i posted. maybe you could point out where im going wrong.

many thanks

termy

I looked at your files this morning. From what I can see there is just one thing missing. you need to add the following to your fn_selfActions.sqf at line 30:

// ---------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag Start------------------------------------
_mags = magazines player;

// Krixes Self Bloodbag
if ("ItemBloodbag" in _mags) then {
hasBagItem = true;
} else { hasBagItem = false;};
if((speed player <= 1) && hasBagItem && _canDo) then {
if (s_player_selfBloodbag < 0) then {
s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Self Bloodbag") +"</t>"),"Scripts\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_selfBloodbag;
s_player_selfBloodbag = -1;
};
// ---------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag End------------------------------------

Your other scripts should work fine. On our last tavi server I had:
smelting
base building
self blood bag
flip vehicle
study body
lift and tow
sarge AI.
They all worked together without problems.

Hi ghost.
Thanks for the help yesterday. I did as you said with the selfbb and I got that working. But for some unknown reason I still can't get the other two scripts working.
Would it be wrong of me to ask to see the scripts you had on your tavi server as I would love to have base building and to get tent sleep healing and dead player journal working.
Currently in my server I build bases for donators but base building has been mentioned to me.

Once again, I am truly greatful for your help.

Termy

Back