Tents Disappearing on Server Restart

Darrell Foster

Started new server 7/13/2013 Running Taviana 2.0 , Arma Version 103718 on HFBServers.com . Default game setup fine. Only problem is Tents Disappear every time server restarts. Vehicles remain in play and loot inside them stay. just TENTS disappear. I had a server through Dayz.st running Taviana 2.0 and did not have this problem. Anyone else having this problem and can you share fix if there is any.

P.S. How do i tell if i have the current mission / server files ? The ones i have came default when i installed Taviana Mod but would like to double check that the server Package came with the most current ones.

Thank You .

Same issues for me!

Submitted a ticket on this two days ago but still no reply. I think the problem is with hiveext.dll.
Hope anyone else know what to do!

They sent me a new server.pbo and I tried it but still no luck. It has to be something wrong with the db as I tried to add a entry manually but got an error.
I've told them but they don't seem to care. And it takes forever to get a reply! I'm soon to give up.

I swaped my server over to Epoch Taviana and what aya know the items save to db.. Swap back and nothing saves so its got to be in the files settings somewhere

Please submit tickets to HFB about this if you have issues so it will force him to take it serious

OH dude I have believe me.. Is anyone else with them (HFB) having a connection problem to the ftp? LIke mine will try and try and try for 10 minutes then finally connect not sure why they keep saying its on my end but every other ftp I use works flawlessly I mean it is obviously a problem on their side as soon as I sent in a ticket they made a knowlewdgebase article about it lol..

Yes I've experienced this too, but not as long as 10 minutes... It seems the authentication process is whats taking so long as it usually halts at PASS ***.

I've switched to Overwatch now and everything there seems to be working. Other than I could not connect to BEC and they had to re-install it and the db had problems writing to instance_vehicle and the world table got messed up :p

I sent a ticket to HFB , they directed me to a link and basically have said work it out yourself...........

Back