Tents, tank traps, sandbags, etc. despawn after server restart...

DangerRuss

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Guys I've spent hours googling this issue and can't find anything! I have a Vilayer server, and I've had a support ticket in with them for 3+ days (they have yet to respond). Anything you build, from tents, to using the base building mod, everything disappears after the server restarts. This, as you can imagine, is a game killer. Im at work right now, so I don't have access to my files at this moment, but does anyone have any idea? The only thing I can think of , is something is conflicting with a mod Im using? However, all of the mods Im using are hosted by Vilayer, on the server control panel. They claim that they are all tested and fully functional. This server was running Namalsk, but I changed it to chernarus, and put all of these mods on at the time of installation. Anyway, it would be awesome if someone has some idea of what could be causing thing. Also, I am a noob at this kind of thing, so be gentle. If you need something specific from me, please ask. Thanks guys!
edit- It is possible some custom vehicles I've spawned using TheSilentWarrior Admin tool have despawned as well. I've just noticed this last night so I cant confirm as of yet.

the logs are kind of a bit over my head, Im too newb bro. I may or may not have found a fix in my compiles folder on my server pbo...

ok so I tried following this thread
http://opendayz.net/threads/tent-not-saving.10355/
and on my publishobject folder a lot of these things were quoted out so after so messing around (had the hardest time figuring out how to, after extracting my server.pbo, how to get it back in PBO format from sqf, still not sure I did it right. Anyways this didn't work. If I put my logs up here will someone be able to help me out? Guys, this is killing my server and Im not getting a bit of help from my server host... please help me

this is my publishobject folder, does this look right?

Code:
private ["_class","_uid","_charID","_object","_worldspace","_key","_code","_fuel"];
//[dayz_characterID,_tent,[_dir,_location],"TentStorage"]
_charID =        _this select 0;
_object =        _this select 1;
_worldspace =    _this select 2;
_class =        _this select 3;
_fuel =        _this select 4;
_code =        _this select 5; //added to pick up the code which we passed from player_build.sqf

#include "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_toggle_debug.hpp"

if (!(_object isKindOf "Building")) exitWith {
deleteVehicle _object;
};
_allowed = [_object, "Server"] call check_publishobject;
if (!_allowed) exitWith { };

//diag_log ("PUBLISH: Attempt " + str(_object));

//get UID
_uid = _worldspace call dayz_objectUID2;

//Send request
_key = format["CHILD:308:%1:%2:%3:%4:%5:%6:%7:%8:%9:",dayZ_instance, _class, 0 , _charID, _worldspace, [], [], _fuel,_uid];
//diag_log ("HIVE: WRITE: "+ str(_key));
_key call server_hiveWrite;

_object setVariable ["ObjectUID", _uid,true];

//_code = _fuel * 1000; //would be only necessary if we wouldn't pass the code from player_build.sqf
_object setVariable ["Code", _code,true]; //set the Code to the Object
_object setVariable ["ObjectUID", _uid,true]; //set ObjectUID to the Object
_object setVariable ["Classname", _class,true]; //set Classname to the Object

_allowedObjects = ["TentStorage", "VaultStorageLocked", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ","TrapBear","Fort_RazorWire","WoodGate_DZ","Land_HBarrier1_DZ"];

if ((typeOf _object) in _allowedObjects) then {
    _object addMPEventHandler ["MPKilled",{_this call vehicle_handleServerKilled;}];
};

dayz_serverObjectMonitor set [count dayz_serverObjectMonitor,_object];

diag_log ("PUBLISH: Created " + (_class) + " with ID " + _uid);

you mean my problem is somewhere in my database or .dll files? Do you think it might be another mod conflicting with it?

1. load your mysql.
2. click bliss_x
3. Click "deployable" table
4. See if theres anything listed.
-1. if yes, what?
-2.if no, add what you need.(Sandbag1_DZ,etc)

I am not running a bliss service I don't believe, Im with Vilayer, Im not sure what type of server that is, but I don't have a bliss_X folder or a deployable folder in MySQL . so Im gonna have to do some more digging. Really wish Vilayer would get back to me.

I found the fix, the problem was the base building mod. The mod is broken (at least the one Vilayer hosts is broken) and so it was breaking everything you try and build as well as tents. I removed the mod and tents are now saving. Thanks

Back