IP: 184.2.109.139​
Port: 2302​
Server Owner: Spectre​
Admins:​
Shelby​
Spectre​
(Open Positions!)​
The Last Days Experience
You will run from hordes of zombies, fight bandits, survivors, heroes and military groups, scavenge for supplies, engage in air to air combat and struggle to survive against the elements.​
Our goal is to create an experience that feels like the first time you played DayZ but better. More reliable loot, more features and more zombies all balanced to keep that feeling of constant danger, even if you are flying a bi-plane over cherno, we have worked hard to keep that sense of doom. Our preference is walking zombies, so that's what we have and they are just as dangerous as running zombies. Hunger and thirst have been changed to force players to venture into town more often and make use of animals and fresh water supplies. Hero groups patrol Cherno and Elektro to provide a greater challenge to bandits and help give bambis a chance.​
Main Features:
WALKING ZOMBIES!!!
In the classic horror flic style all the zeds in The Last Days walk. To make this more challenging there are far more of the walking dead than normal, they are nearly immune to everything but headshots and they are more sensitive to sight/sound.​
Custom Buildings
A variety of custom buildings, from military bases to small towns have been placed strategically around the map. Like everything else they are balanced so as not to stray too far from the vanilla DayZ experience.​
Custom/Optimized Loot
Balanced loot table with more realistic chances for finding items, a grocery store is more likely to contain food and supplies while a military building will most likely have weapons or ammo. We have also optimized the loot to spawn better, no more riding the "sweet spot" to find loot. If there is no loot in a building, it has already been looted otherwise there WILL BE LOOT, even if you ride up to a building and hop out.​
Spectre's Revive
With Spectre's Revive when a player gets below 1k health they are knocked into a coma, they can only be awoken from the coma by someone with an epi-pen. Bleeding damage stops when the coma starts but their legs will remain broken and they will still be infected. While in the coma they can talk but they can be looted as well. If they are alone in the world with no one to help them they can opt out of this permanent coma by committing suicide or another player can approach them and perform a silent execution.​
Features:
Self-blood​
Auto Refuel​
Dogs
Ride On Back
Better Tent Placement
Enhanced Water Bottle
Drink From Lakes/Ponds
Tent Burning
Car Radio
Trading Post(player only so far, eventually will add npc traders)
Clan Bases
Private Bases
Hero/Bandit Bases
AI Roaming The Map
Aircraft Carrier
Armed AN2's
Spectre's Scripts
and more!

Starting Loadout:
Revolver with 6 rounds, 2 bandages,​
1 can of beans, 1 coke,​
1 map, 1 knife, 1 matchbook, 1 starter backpack.​

RULES
1.Respect Admins​
2.Respect each-other (don't gloat about kills or cry about losses)​
3.No racist/offensive remarks (3 Strike Policy) except in cases of extreme abuse (1 Strike Policy)​
4.No Cheating/Hacking (ZERO Tolerance Policy)​
5.Give Bambis a chance!

Personal Note:
I LOVE DayZ, like most of us do, before I had this server I was pretty committed to one server and really enjoyed most of my time on there. The things that ruined it for me were hackers, unfair admins and a lack of respect from other players and admins. I want to try and make everyone feel that their voice is being heard and that they are free to do as they please and no one will get an unfair advantage on them. I quit my last server when the admins started adding huge private bases all across the server, too many custom buildings and a few admins used their powers unfairly. We got hit by nukes daily, I got killed by confirmed cheaters daily and admins didn't seem to care. Loot became too easy to find and people with huge private bases and cheaters ruled the land. It just became terrible to play. My number one priority is an enjoyable experience for everyone, I don't want you to walk up to Balota and find a Hummer and 3 dmrs, I want you to have to work for everything just like you would in a real apocalypse. I honestly think the best feature a server can have is an honest and caring owner and admins. I hope that if you think as I do you will appreciate all the hard work I have done to make my server meet these goals and will play on it and enjoy DayZ the way it is meant to be played! Thanks for listening, if you have any comments/questions PLEASE state them!
Thanks -Spectre

Back