Tow Lift script will not work

shadowhog

Ive searched this entire site many times and if you search tow/lift it sends you strait to krixxes bloodbag with people complaining becuse they cant get their lift tow to work couse they changed the selfactions. i had an epoch server with krixxes self blood,sarge AI, [AGN]god traders,indestructablebases, everytime i loaded in the R3F scripts for tow lift i could never get the option to tow to come up. my steps were...
made changes to the description, and init, ive dont this on other addons so im not worryed about that.. added the entire files. preconfiguredr3f -addons-and so on into my mission folder
game would load and bo blck screen but no option to tow i know for self blood bag i needed to pull my epoch player_fn_selfactions to not interfere with the traders, what am i missing ive can i have 2 files called addons? even know one is inside the preconfigured tow lift, my server lost funding but a seemingly easy script had me strait up mad becouse i tried for weeks to get an answer here and pullin file changein files probly reloaded pbo to server 20 times for this one script can anyone give me a real link to make this work for epoch thanks

Back