Trader Issues Epoch

Bjornsin

Anyone having issues with traders not working after 1.0.2.1 patch? I reverted back to macas improved menus but on either default or his improved ones there is never inventory for the traders? anyone have similar issues?

this is just a shot in the dark, since i am still using 1.0.1.5 but did the database tables get updated? i know the traders run off the database tables.

then that is most likely your issue, these things run custom tables in the database and you need to install those missing table fields.

I'm confused how this will help, wouldn't vilayer (also who im using) have these tables put in when they released 1.0.2.1 + on their servers?

no, or i assume not anyways, you got to remember, each mod may require its own mysql tables for certain features and when you install those mods, they SHOULD have required sql that needs to be installed available for you to access, my host HFB had some notice that i would need to update the mysql tables with this file but i ignored it, deleted their entire database and imported my own which is heavy custom on items and stuff added by myself.

i can almost guarantee that its missing the tables and thats why its not working.

Vilayer came out with a rebuild epoch trader tool that seems to be working, at least my traders are fixed for now. Hopefully they keep the tool around.

Back