Trouble with Sahrani Fresh start

danny

Ok I am kinda stuck and have a few questions if someone could help me. We have followed instructions on a few things and not sure if its working. Can not find any vehicles so we added max number and changed line in pMain to 700 like instructed. Still can not find anything.We tried to change the random spawn gear like instructed and has not worked still getting painkillers and flares. For some reason I have to believe maybe the database or server_pbo isnt linked to the server (I know it wouldnt work without them) But im not sure. After we add to the database or server_pbo we just shut down the server and restart it. Maybe we have to import it somehow after we add things? And how do people get their battleye to restart the server every so often I didnt see the option in the battle eye files? I know im asking alot of questions and the answers could be right in front of my face, but this is the last option i could look to. Thank you in advance if anyone could plz help

Did you start with following Seven's guide?

Make sure you completed all the steps in there, if you're still having problems just bump the topic tomorrow and we will work to get you sorted out!

Back