Turning SQF files made by Editor to SQF to use in Dayz Chernarus

[FP]Shadow

I have been makeing bases and custom buildings, but when I place the buildings in the database the items dont sit right, so I want to do a SQF but I can't seem to get the SQF files to work

Here is the 2 bases I created,

This one is a base placed at North road just north near Grozovy Pass

http://pastebin.com/ZVpip69U

And this one is a base in a clearing just north of the Guba Channel NE of Berezino

http://pastebin.com/VnnGBMLb

If anybody can take a look at these and tell me whats wrong with them or maybe point me to a tutorial on how to use the SQF files in Dayz Chernarus, id be grateful

Hi Shadow,
I looked at the file it looks ok, mind if I ask how your calling the .sqf file? Also are you running any other scripts?

I am calling it fpbase2 and fpbase3, Only scripts our server runs in auto refuel and heli lift/towing, has extra heli crashes but thats just a setting, we have bunch of different custom buildings but none that should affect more buildings(all custom buildings are in SQF format)

OK,
The reason I asked is I am running all that too but I added airraid to our server and when I did all my custom bases would not show..some scripts will affect it not sure how as I still have not found a fix for my issue without uninstalling the airraid script.

Also what host are you using?

Sorry I couldn't help more but if you want to post your mission.pbo I will toy with it to see if I can get it to work

Line 507 to line 516 you added a unit Remove said lines and fix formatting spacing and it will work... Nice try attempting to sneak that dog into your base lol

On the second one you do the same thing... Just because you made these in the 3d editor does not mean you can just change the name from mission.sqf to your own... You need to remove the center, group, and playable unit from your sqfs and they will work with the if is server method... 570 to 584 needs to be removed from the second one

Lol dang, i wanted the dogs as pets haha Thanks, I have made the changes to the sqf files, if you dont mind takeing a quick look at the effect lines you told me about to make sure everything is correct(should be but better to have another pair of eyes)

Back