TUTORIAL DIDNT HELP ME OUT FOR NOTHING MISSION INFORMATION

klandry

I Really Can't Get Them To The Static Spawn Position , That a Real Script But All It's Does It Fix to Default . Im Getting Depressed By Trying Over and Over and Over and Over and Over Keep Trying To Make Them Spawn At The Chernarus NEAF . Ive Followed All Installation Instruction , Followed All Tiger Guides , Readed The 65 Post In This Forum To get a Single Piece Of Information . So Ive Start By Looking In The Folders/Addons/Sarge/MapConfig.Chernarus ( GRPS ) which i edited Static Spawn.
Then I Went Check The Script Line In map Config ( CFG_Grid ) To Try Change Their Location , Found Nothing Out There which i Could Edit line without getting the server messed up.

Then Ive Started Checking Wholes Scripting Folders , SHK , Upsmon. and i Found this.

GameLogic : What Does it mean , Do I have to Create a New Mission SQM With a Game Logic and in Each Marker Put Area1,2,3,4,5 ? Then Import That SQM to Dayz_Mission.pbo ?

/* =============================================
!R
Hide area markers.

create Game Logic Object
put in initialization field:

nul = call compile preprocessFile "scripts\UPSMON\!R\markerAlpha.sqf";

all markers area must be named area0, area1...area13

================================================= */

{ _x setmarkeralpha 0; } foreach ["area0", "area1", "area2","area3","area4","area5","area6","area7","area8","area9","area10","area11","area12","area13"];

I Requesting Script Support Please.

you dont need to change and you shouldnt change anything in the files you mentioned.

The only files that should be adjusted are:

SAR_config.sqf -> for general settings
SAR_cfg_grps_xxxx.sqf (where xxx is your mapname) -> to define dynamic grid spawn properties, to define areas for static spawns and to define infantry and heli spawns
SAR_cfg_grid_xxxx.sqf -> only needed if you want to adjust the dynamic grid layout.

Sarge

ok and how the grid work exaclty If i read in their line . hmm Sample ... Default

// =========================================================================================================
// SAR_AI - DayZ AI library
// Version: 1.0.0
// Author: Sarge ([email protected])
//
//Wiki: to come
//Forum: to come
//
// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Required:
// UPSMon
// SHK_pos
//
// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// grid cfg file for Chernarus
// last modified: 5.3.2013

// x coordinate of the first, bottom left grid center point
_startx=2500;

// y coordinate of the first, bottom left grid center point
_starty=2800;

// gridsize x (how many single squares in the grid) for the x-axis
_gridsize_x=6;

// gridsize y (how many single squares in the grid) for the y-axis
_gridsize_y=6;

// distance from the center of one square of the grid to the border of that square. so overall size of a square in the grid is 2x gridwidth / 2x gridwidth
_gridwidth = 1000;

Do i need to add New Line or Place?
Or Fix x,y and axis x,y ? Line Upgrading the Zone Of Radius ?
Like i said i Just want a single things make spawn 45 Military At the Neaf , I already Changed some Config Line already To Increase Amount Of Group Size Which im going to test Out To see If now The server dont Jam on 398kb/1031kb

// -----------------------------------------------
// default values for dynamic grid spawning
// -----------------------------------------------
// maximum number of groups / grid
SAR_max_grps_bandits = 1;
SAR_max_grps_soldiers = 1;
SAR_max_grps_survivors = 1;
// chance for a group to spawn (1-100)
SAR_chance_bandits = 50;
SAR_chance_soldiers = 30;
SAR_chance_survivors = 50;
// maximum size of group (including Leader)
SAR_max_grpsize_bandits = 3;
SAR_max_grpsize_soldiers = 3;
SAR_max_grpsize_survivors = 3;
These Can be Fix Higher i think so ? Like Maxgrps B'S'M = 1 is Grid id ? Or Max Group Size Allowed , Or Manium Size is The place That i can Set like . Sample [0,0,8][0,0,100][0,0,5] , So at this Moment Will Mean 8 Group of 5 Maximun Ai Spawn . im right
// NEAF, 0 bandit groups, 3 soldier groups, 1 survivor groups - spawn probability ba,so,su - maximum group members ba,so,su
_check = [["max_grps","rnd_grps","max_p_grp"],[[0,8,0],[0,100,0],[0,5,0]],"SAR_area_5_5"] call SAR_AI_mon_upd;
So Then I Get Back To config and i do thiss :
// maximum number of groups / grid
SAR_max_grps_bandits = 10;
SAR_max_grps_soldiers = 10;
SAR_max_grps_survivors = 10; <-------------- Will Mean Allow 10 Group Of Maximun 5 / 10 right ?
// maximum size of group (including Leader)
SAR_max_grpsize_bandits = 10;
SAR_max_grpsize_soldiers = 10;
SAR_max_grpsize_survivors = 10; <----------- Or 5 ? Will Mean total Grps Config Line right?

Back