UID restriction help

If you test something go to your config.cfg File and change the log level, so you can see what works and what doesn't :p

Increase the log level? how do i do that? Are you talking about the .rpt? then i know how to read the file

Increase the log level? how do i do that? Are you talking about the .rpt? then i know how to read the file

Sorry i gave you a wrong information. You have to look in your HiveExt.ini File.

for you it should look like this at the end:

Code:
[Logger]
;Possible values: trace, debug, information, notice, warning, error, critical, fatal, none
;They are sorted by importance (low to high), with trace being the most verbose, and none would turn off logging
;This controls both the file output level, and the console output level
Level = information

;Uncomment this option to override the logging level for the console only
;The specified level can only be higher than the global one, setting lower values will have no effect
;So for example, if you want to have information-level logs in your file, but only warning-level and higher in your console
;You would uncomment this option and set it to warning
;Leaving it commented out means there's no special level for the console, so it will just use the global one
ConsoleLevel = information

;By default, the HiveExt console log output will go to the Arma2 server window, with colour highlighing by importance
;If you want to use the old style, separate windows console window for the HiveExt log output, set this option to true
SeparateConsole = false

DeleteOOBObjects

Change to:

Code:
[Logger]
;Possible values: trace, debug, information, notice, warning, error, critical, fatal, none
;They are sorted by importance (low to high), with trace being the most verbose, and none would turn off logging
;This controls both the file output level, and the console output level
Level = trace

;Uncomment this option to override the logging level for the console only
;The specified level can only be higher than the global one, setting lower values will have no effect
;So for example, if you want to have information-level logs in your file, but only warning-level and higher in your console
;You would uncomment this option and set it to warning
;Leaving it commented out means there's no special level for the console, so it will just use the global one
ConsoleLevel = trace

;By default, the HiveExt console log output will go to the Arma2 server window, with colour highlighing by importance
;If you want to use the old style, separate windows console window for the HiveExt log output, set this option to true
SeparateConsole = false

DeleteOOBObjects

I added a variable _weapons

Code:
_weapons = [currentWeapon player] + (weapons player) + (magazines player);
_isBike = typeOf cursorTarget in ["Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1","Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1"];
_deploybikedonors = ["231720134","74271814","239981382","239982214"];
_uid = getPlayerUID player;

//BIKE DEPLOY
if((!isNull _uid) && (!isNull _deploybikedonors) && (_uid in _deploybikedonors)) then {
//Player is Donator
if (('ItemToolbox' in _weapons)) then {
//Player has Toolbox
        hasBikeItem = true;
    } else { hasBikeItem = false;};
    if((speed player <= 1) && hasBikeItem && _canDo) then {
        if (s_player_deploybike < 0) then {
            s_player_deploybike = player addaction[("<t color=""#25E31B"">" + ("Deploy Bike") +"</t>"),"deploys\bike\deploy.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_player_deploybike;
        s_player_deploybike = -1;
};
};

############

In my local testing which i noramally do via a hack it seems like it does not want to check _uid for Null. So this will work:

PHP:

//systemchat format["Breakpoint Check -> Weapons: %1",_weapons]; //Delete after testing.

//BIKE DEPLOY
if((_uid in _deploybikedonors)) then {
//Player is Donator
//Player has Toolbox
        hasBikeItem = true;
            s_player_deploybike = player addaction[("<t color=""#25E31B"">" + ("Deploy Bike") +"</t>"),"deploys\bike\deploy.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
        };
    } else {
};
};

############

In my local testing which i noramally do via a hack it seems like it does not want to check _uid for Null. So this will work:

PHP:

//systemchat format["Breakpoint Check -> Weapons: %1",_weapons]; //Delete after testing.

//BIKE DEPLOY
if((_uid in _deploybikedonors)) then {
//Player is Donator
//Player has Toolbox
        hasBikeItem = true;
        };
    } else {
};
};

Awesome, working gr8 Thanks

This piece of shit @gr8_boi52 has used your help @Maddin to start charging players for the bike. He lied. This script isn't for "admins use only". His little gaming friends are selling this script to players on his server if they want to be able to deploy a bike. He's a lying fucking cocksucker.

Here it is. The piece of shit.
http://ghostzgamerz.com/donation-perks/

PwnOzor, Staff, I'm requesting a ban of the OP from this forum for unethical activites and lack of moral character.

I had stated this on my orginial post:

I am trying to restrict deploy bike script only for donators. This is what i have and its doesnt seem to work

I didnt lie about anything. So please use this kind of language of yours somewhere else. And i dont get how this is:

unethical activites and lack of moral character

And whats the rule for donation based scripts? is it illigal, if it is then i was not aware of them. So You shut your silthy mouth Chirs

Back