Unbanned skins but issue with cust_loadout

nohrt

Okay so their is some unbanned skins in 1.7.6.1 and work when entered into the survivor table. So the player loads with the skin when they enter the game.

But when adding these skins to the Cust_loadout they get removed and back to original survivor skin.

Ins_Soldier_1
CDF_Soldier
CDF_Soldier_Militia
CDF_Soldier_AR
Citizen3
Worker1
Villager1
TK_CIV_Takistani01_EP1
TK_CIV_Takistani05_EP1
TK_INS_Soldier_EP1
CZ_Soldier_DES_EP1
US_Soldier_EP1
BAF_Soldier_L_MTP
BAF_Soldier_L_DDPM
BAF_Soldier_MTP
BAF_Soldier_DDPM
BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP
BAF_Soldier_Officer_DDPM
BAF_Soldier_Sniper_MTP.
BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP
BAF_Soldier_SniperN_MTP
Soldier_Crew_PMC

I have added these skins to server_playerLogin on if (!(_model in but with no luck getting them to work within the cust_loadout

any ideas?

Okay so their is some unbanned skins in 1.7.6.1 and work when entered into the survivor table. So the player loads with the skin when they enter the game.

But when adding these skins to the Cust_loadout they get removed and back to original survivor skin.

Ins_Soldier_1
CDF_Soldier
CDF_Soldier_Militia
CDF_Soldier_AR
Citizen3
Worker1
Villager1
TK_CIV_Takistani01_EP1
TK_CIV_Takistani05_EP1
TK_INS_Soldier_EP1
CZ_Soldier_DES_EP1
US_Soldier_EP1
BAF_Soldier_L_MTP
BAF_Soldier_L_DDPM
BAF_Soldier_MTP
BAF_Soldier_DDPM
BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP
BAF_Soldier_Officer_DDPM
BAF_Soldier_Sniper_MTP.
BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP
BAF_Soldier_SniperN_MTP
Soldier_Crew_PMC

I have added these skins to server_playerLogin on if (!(_model in but with no luck getting them to work within the cust_loadout

any ideas?
hmm i added them into the server_playerLogin also but i cant get any of the skins to work i just get to something went wrong try again later screen

did you try and add a skin to your alive character in the survivor table?
^^ that works for me

thats not the solution if u everytime after your next respawn ( so you create a new survivor id for yourself ) needs to disonnect first and change your skin and login back....

thats not the solution if u everytime after your next respawn ( so you create a new survivor id for yourself ) needs to disonnect first and change your skin and login back....

yes, correct.

I was just trying to point out that the skins do in fact work

when i change my skin to TK_INS_Soldier_EP1 i get an itemradio in my inventory anyway to get rid of that?

when i change my skin to TK_INS_Soldier_EP1 i get an itemradio in my inventory anyway to get rid of that?
No. Unfortionaly this is not possible. The Model has to be supported by the map/mod. If they arent, stranges behaviors may occur, even having some inventory despite the loadout profile or custom loadout etc..

what about models such as "Citizen3" that dont have an item. Why do they work in survivor table and not cust_loadout?

this is intressting. If TK_INS_Soldier_EP1 works on cust_loadout Citizen3 should work too.
However I think TK_INS_Soldier_EP1 does not need to be unbanned. At leat at Celle I used this skin without problems.

Try a rustical way if you didnt do that already: comment out the skincheck completly in server_playerLogin.sqf.
Also check for the humanity change lines.

I check this myself because I already use a modified version of that file.

None of these models work in Cust_loadout. Thats what this post is all about.

All of these models to work when you edit your alive player model in the Survivor table.

All of these models are unbanned in dayz_anim

does the inventory and backpack work with custInv?

If yes, try this:

go into your server_playerLogin.sqf an search for:
Code:
    if (_model == "") then {
        _key = format["CHILD:999:select replace(cl.`inventory`, '""', '""""') inventory, replace(cl.`backpack`, '""', '""""') backpack, replace(coalesce(cl.`model`, 'Survivor2_DZ'), '""', '""""') model from `cust_loadout` cl join `cust_loadout_profile` clp on clp.`cust_loadout_id` = cl.`id` where clp.`unique_id` = '?':[%1]:",str(_playerID)];
        _data = "HiveEXT" callExtension _key;
        //Process result
        _result = call compile format ["%1", _data];
        _status = _result select 0;
        if (_status == "CustomStreamStart") then {
            if ((_result select 1) > 0) then {
                _inventory = call compile (_result select 0);
                _backpack = call compile (_result select 1);
                _model = call compile (_result select 2);
            };
        };
    };

And change it to this:
Code:
    if (_model == "") then {
        _key = format["CHILD:999:select replace(cl.`inventory`, '""', '""""') inventory, replace(cl.`backpack`, '""', '""""') backpack, replace(coalesce(cl.`model`, 'Survivor2_DZ'), '""', '""""') model from `cust_loadout` cl join `cust_loadout_profile` clp on clp.`cust_loadout_id` = cl.`id` where clp.`unique_id` = '?':[%1]:",str(_playerID)];
        //Process result
[B]diag_log ("CUSTOM INV: " + model + " with inventory: " +_inventory);[/B]
            };
        };
    };

ah sorry without the and .... copy and pasting error.. also its _model, not model.

sorry!

this is correct:
Code:
    if (_model == "") then {
        //Process result
                diag_log ("CUSTOM INV: " + _model + " with inventory: " +_inventory);
            };
        };
    };

I have the same problem as james007. The rpt says 0:49:44 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
0:49:44 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

so i guess you have re-packed the dayz_server.pbo and havent set the prefix do you?

download BinPBO Personal Edition and use this for re-packing the dayz_server.pbo...
you can enter the prefix with this tool easily...

but dont add the prefix to your missionfile pbo...

so i guess you have re-packed the dayz_server.pbo and havent set the prefix do you?

download BinPBO Personal Edition and use this for re-packing the dayz_server.pbo...
you can enter the prefix with this tool easily...

but dont add the prefix to your missionfile pbo...
Thank you my love, you have saved my new mod. I can't believe I didn't catch that.

Back