Unified Apocalypse PvP with AI! [Veteran/Teamspeak/Donor Perks/GMT-5/80+ Vehicles/1.7.6.1]

StevenWaudby

Unified Apocalypse is a new community starting out trying to offer the best DayZ server experience possible for you guys, the public. We have just started our first server which is a PvP server with the amazing Sarge AI Framework. We are currently in the making of a feature that will make the server a lot more fun.

This feature involves the complete revamp of the airfields and turning them in to full bases containing a lot of loot. Each airfield will be specific to the AI groups. North West will be the Bandit airfield which will only have ONE entrance unless you fly in by chopper. The place will be crawling with Bandits that just want to kill you, the Airfield will be full of custom buildings and box's containing amazing loot, this would be very similar to Salvation Island on DayZ Origins. The other airfields will be survivors and heroes but the loot will not be as good.

This server is made as players want it meaning your starting loadout doesn't have much on it and there is literally no scripts on. No autorefuel meaning you will have to get a Jerry can to fill up. We are also ALWAYS open to suggestions and they will be voted on by the players.

IP - 198.27.81.162:2332
Teamspeak - ts.unifiedapocalypse.com
Website - Unified Apocalypse
Server Location - New York

I am currently the only one able to manage the server so please be patient if you have a problem. If you do have a problem I ask you to go onto our forums and post it in the bug reports section.

I hope to see you on there!

Back