US 15036 DayZ Epoch Chernarus | Self BloodBag | AutoRefuel| Protected Trader Cities! | Active Admins

Do you think this server should be whitelisted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AbsolutInfinity

Hello All!

I am proud to announce that Nex Addo will soon have a DayZ Epoch Server up and running. We are just finalizing some coding, adding a few more items to the traders, and just making it nice and spiffy for your benefit. Currently, we have Blur's Refuel Script, Krixes' Bloodbag Self Script*, and kikyou2's Safezones**.

In the near future we are hoping to get in unkinhead's Halo Jump, Gorsy's Animated C130/AN2 crashes (with Gaga's Care Package Drop Script,) Churchie's Remove Clothes From A Body Script, Sarges' AI, and hopefully Andrew_S90's Ground Fog Script***. We also have Trader City's Stock on auto fill, so nothing will ever be out of stock!

We are constantly working on adding more items to the Traders. With that being said we have already added a Bulk Crate of 12 Coyote Backpacks (DZ_Backpack_EP1) to the Wholesaler in Solnichniy for 6 10oz Gold Bars.

Visit us online at nexaddoclan.com. TS3 IP: 216.246.109.162:10017
Register on our website and forums so you can give us your feedback on what we are doing right (or wrong) so we can improve it for the community!
Hope to see you as soon as the server gets up and running (most likely in a day or two.)

-AbsolutInfinity

*Was a bit buggy to start off with, but I believe it is fixed now.
**Cant kill players or zeds while inside the zone, as soon as you see "You have entered trader city xxxx" you are in the safe zone. Also, with the latest update to it, zeds should either teleport away or die instantly.
***Give me feedback on this one. Not sure if I should implement it or not.

Back