Us 203/TheFriendZoCustom Anti Hacks/Custom Prison/Custom Bases/NPC/Dogs/Self Blood/Wasteland scripts

Deadlydayz

Thank you for taking your time to read my post about Us 203 The Friend Zone. I am here to tell you about this amazing server with many custom things like: Custom Anti Hacks/ Custom Bases/Custom Prison/Npc/Dogs/Self Blood/Wasteland scripts/ custom building loot spawn and much more to be added. The people that have joined our server usually stick to it. we have gotten Over 300 dollars of donations and 85 dollars this month and over 250 dollars spent on custom bases (Proof: Visit tfzgaming.com)! As you can see we have many loyal players, we have worked very hard on this server and hope you take the time to visit us. This Saturday we will be hosting a Kill The Admin event with awesome prizes.This event will NOT be white listed. The event will start at 9:00pm Eastern time and will end at about 11:00pm Eastern time. Our servers IP is: 74.201.57.14:2302 and our website is tfzgaming.com. Here is some quick info on our server:

Map: Cherno
Difficulty : Veteran
US 203 The Friend Zone | 200+ Vehicles/20 Heli| Custom Anti Hacks/Custom Prison/Custom Bases/NPC/Dogs/Self Blood/Wasteland scripts (v1.7.6.1/build 99515)

Ip: 74.201.57.14:2302
Important Info;
Custom Debug.
Custom Prison!
NPCS (Bandits,Survivors (friendly unless you have -2500 humanity or lower), and military npc)
Dogs (Very Rare! but can be tamed with raw meat if found)
Self Blood ( has a chance to make yourself worse with an infection and requires a hunting knife to use)
Wasteland scripts
Custom weapons such as different types of scars, pkp and a few others. (more will be added soon.
You spawn in with normal gear plus NVG for those super dark nights.
Custom Anti hacks (catches 99% of the hackers),
3 military barracks added to northeast airfield
3 military barracks added to northwest airfield
1 military barrack added to balota airfield
Many more buildings added in between
2 checkpoints added along roads (more will be added soon)
200+ vehicles and 20 heli.
1 firehouse added to kamenka
1 firehouse added to start sabor
2 new sniping locations added
You can purchase Clan Bases (2 already on server)
and many new enterable buildings.
Custom Heli loot spawn

You can visit our website at: tfzgaming.com there are some screenshots of dogs and custom bases, when I say wasteland scripts im talking about:heli lift,tow,halo jump, carrying atvs,pbxs and such. We will be adding more screenshots of npcs and such but ATM we are working on an origin server run off our vps. If you have any more questions you can visit out website and pm me or thefriendlyrussian and we will happily answer your questions.

This is a pic of one of our members with a dog: http://www.tfzgaming.com/gallery/m/9274556/detail/121558#pid=1224628

Server ip: 74.201.57.14:2302

Back