Using heli patrol script to do other patrol vehicles

Sarge, do you think it would be easy to convert your code to do other vehicles besides helis?

So you could have like a BTR with military guys roaming around? It would also be nice to be able to define the vehicle for each heli group. Instead of getting random helis. That way you could put an apache for a certain group and UH1H for another.

wait a bit for my next release. I got land vehicle patrols implemented, am finetuning and removing a ton of bugs in UPSMON in regards of AI in vehicles at the moment.

I am not planning to add any functionality to put specific AI in gunner seaths though (in rmod enabled vehicles).

If you need that, you can already kindof do it -even though you deny AI access to vehicles in my config, they will still get into combat vehicles automatically.

I'll think about adding the information which air vehicle to use as another parameter in the SAR_AI_heli call, with the functionality that if none is defined, the random logic jumps in.

Sarge

Yeah, I thought about doing that, but i like how your script automatically deletes the vehicle if a player tries to take it. I don't really want them stealing the AI cars, especially the combat ones.

Back