V1.7.5.1 Celle Release -Download here-

I already reported this on Dayz Commander forum and so far he hasn't acknowledged there is a problem.

Go in your OA folder and delete @Celle and @Conflicts folders.
Restart your Dayz Commander, and install Celle.

Graz

I've been having issues with the new version of Dayz Commander too. Maybe try the Dayz Commander forums

I'm also having a signature issue with the new Beta, so I'm not even able to play at the moment!

Graz

It's done, I'll be testing the uploaded version on my server tonight hopefully.

There will be a new client side (all-in-one and an incremental) download. Plus a new Server file. The mission has been updated and the map has been reworked.

snajdan

Hey Graz, i already see you have upload your mission.sqf, is it possible to get your biedi file too?
Because i want to create a few more vehicles spawns on this server but i dont know exactly @ 3D Editor and its very hard to dont put vehicles in "extra placed stuff"

JoSchaap

just give your char a bunch of tank traps and place them where you want your vehicle spawns, then get their locations from the instance_deployable table with your ID in owner_id :)

vehicles have no place in the missionfile, they should be in the database :)

snajdan

just give your char a bunch of tank traps and place them where you want your vehicle spawns, then get their locations from the instance_deployable table with your ID in owner_id :)

vehicles have no place in the missionfile, they should be in the database :)

yeah ur allright, but its easier to work in 3D World editor with the complete mod and later if the work is done i convert their locations into vehicle spawns ( yeah maybe more work but i like em )

maybe i will try your work :) thx 4 the tip

I already reported this on Dayz Commander forum and so far he hasn't acknowledged there is a problem.

Go in your OA folder and delete @Celle and @Conflicts folders.
Restart your Dayz Commander, and install Celle.
I deleted anything related to Celle and Conflicts and downloaded it again, also updated the Commander again and it seems to work now, thanks. All I need is a Celle Server without whistlist for testing ;-)

Black screen issue is fixed when using the dayz_server.pbo from the mediafire link OP posted over the latest version of Reality (that claims 1.7.5.1 support)

Strikes

My issue is that someone can join the server only ONE time. If they disconnect and then attempt to re-join it will be stuck a 'Requesting Authentication'.

If I delete the user or re-do the database... it will allow them to connect again, just the one time and never again once they disconnect.

Thoughts? I've double-triple installed it from scratch a few times.

Strikes

Good deal - Any thoughts on why the server might stick at 'Requesting Authorization" screen after the lobby? It only happens after a user plays one time. Once they disconnect they can never re-connect and play.

In the database I can see their user information entered in...