Valhalla - Chern with army support and medivac's

Valhalla

Greetings survivors.

Lo there do I see my father, Lo there do I see my mother, my Sisters and my brothers, Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever!

Valhalla (Scandinavian Private rMod Hive) is up and running.

What do we offer?
Basically the server is a vanilla Chern server, we aim to sustain the atmosphere of DayZ but with some exciting elements.
Scandinavians might be tempted to join, being that we intend to focus on Scandinavian players (languages on the server are English and Danish).
In a near future, we aim to make at least one weekly event, preferably two or three! This will be a chance to score some epic loot and/or special vehicles. (rMod is installed on the server, which gives us a high variety of weapons and vehicles)
In the not as near, but still near, future we will be trying to establish an economy on the server, meaning that players will be able to buy small structures, such as vehicle-shelters and possibly other items.
We also perhaps plan to make a refugee camp, as well as more small FOB’s here and there, that might have been overrun by the infected!
In addition, we already have FOB Revolver! FOB Revolver is an admin camp with a "dustbowl" which is a "safe zone" where players can trade and otherwise socialize in somewhat peace! In addition, it will be a medevac drop-off point. We also have OP Pustoshka and FARP Winchester. Both have "dustbowls" to serve as medevac drop-off points.
Medevacs can be requested when admin’s are online. But only if you have a green smoke grenade to pinpoint your pickup! (the medevac vehicle is an unarmed Blackhawk, with medevac markings)

With this we are trying to create the atmosphere of DayZ but with the army present in the area.
Admins take the role of army personel, ie. pilots, Delta Force, USMC, whatever we need to set the mood.

Naturally, we use BattlEye and Gotcha on the server!

Our rules are as follows:
#1 - Behave yourself, moderate your language and do not harass others!
#2 - Do not whine! You might die a couple of times and it will be annoying, but that is it. There is no need to cry about it!
#3 - No "voice" in "side channel"
#4 - The "Dustbowl" at FOB Revolver is a no firing zone, don’t shoot into, out off or inside the "Dustbowl"
#5 - Do not enter the main part of FOB Revolver, and do not steal admin vehicles, they are mainly there for atmosphere and dramatics.
#6 – FOB Revolver and the valley surrounding it is a no flight zone! If you fly there, you will be shot down!

Difficulty - Veteran
3rd person - ON
Cross-hair - OFF
Death message - ON
Nameplates – OFF
Timezone – GMT -6

Best regards the admin team of Valhalla.

Back