vehicle banlist

Sabbath

After looking through the config, and trying to spawn any vehicle i could to get a feel for what it has available for a private hive and i have to admit im quite disappointed, i had high hopes for this map, it has some great potential, but this list is garbage. honestly you would think this is a map you would be able to see some hilux and/or datsuns with PK gun mounts, a variety of helicopters instead of a choice of 7, where 4 of which are attack helicopters besides all 3 variants of the Mi-23 Hind, and a Apache, for what reasoning and priority those helicopter got over others is beyond me. Aswell for the size of those airports and have the CJ130/Chinook/mv22 banned is just depressing lol.. ( I mean this stuff was even in Panthera...)

Now i understand if you want high grade military vehicles play rmod, well here we have attack helis somehow unbanned, and yet color variants of common vehicles and more unique, like gunned pickups and humvees/Vodnik are on the chopping block, aswell as new clothings is a big one (see DayZ+), people love customization and new stuff, Its why Namalsk is so popular. You think people like running around looking for heatpacks and never finding food? No, for the most part it is because all the cool new guns/ clothings it offers. (and yes i realize new guns are in 1.7.5, but seriously who knwos when that patch is comign out i dont think the DayZ team updates it with standalone comign out, till then we see this rise of people coming out with their own spin and versions of the mod adding more and better things

Im just saying these banlists really hurt what you would expect out of a private hive. At times when people are seriously looking for new content...

It's a much bigger job then it looks.

One of the biggest failings of panthera was the MV-22. It was essentially indestructible. If you remember the chinook repair points were also unreachable. This was mainly due to the developer taking shortcuts and just unbanning the vehicle, instead of building one for dayz.

That being said we should look to adding more, but sweeping an axe through the banlist usually does more harm then good.

Back