Vehicle & Player God Mode (safezones)

willidshome

I must first say I have copied this code from others in the forum and adapted it to suit my needs so a big thank you to all those who have posted code for people like me to use.

What I am after is making vehicles immune to any damage whilst in a safezone, the code I have is listed below and I have searched the forum for bits which I have installed and adapted but still no joy.

mission.sqm (in sensors)
Code:
class Item10 //ADMIN BASE CHERNO
        {
            position[]={GRID LOCATION};
            a=30;
            b=30;
            activationBy="ANY";
            repeating=1;
            interruptable=1;
            age="UNKNOWN";
            name="AdminBase";
            expCond="(vehicle player) in thislist;";
            expActiv="adminbase = [] execVM ""custom_scripts\player_zones\admin.sqf"";";
            expDesactiv="terminate adminbase; titleText [""LEFT ADMIN BASE GOD MODE OFF !!"", ""PLAIN DOWN"", 3]; execVM ""custom_scripts\player_zones\godmode.sqf"";";
            class Effects
            {
                titleType="TEXT";
                titleEffect="PLAIN DOWN";
                title="You are entering a restricted zone.";
            };
        };

admin.sqf (Safezone info, if PUID is listed allow if not run other scripts)
Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["PUID","PUID"]) then {
titleText ["ENTERED ADMIN BASE. GOD MODE ON !!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 5;
///////START HERE////////
    ////PLAYER GOD MODE
    player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;
    player_zombieCheck = {};
    fnc_usec_damageHandler = {};
    fnc_usec_unconscious  = {};
    player allowDamage false;

///VEHICLE GOD MODE

//// END HERE //////
} else {
sleep 5 ;
titleText ["This area is protected by Deadly Nerve Gas, LEAVE NOW...", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 15;
titleText ["I hope your immune to Nerve Gas...", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 15;
titleText ["You have less than 45 seconds before Nerve Gas takes effect..", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 15;
titleText ["You have lost the use of your hands and lost your weapons !!", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 15;
titleText ["You have less than 15 seconds before Nerve Gas totally effects you..", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 15;
titleText ["You were warned..! We will bury you in a Shallow Grave", "PLAIN DOWN", 3];
sleep 5;
player setDamage 1;
};

godmode.sqf (activates player god mode)
Code:
Private ["_Basis","_EH_Fired","_EH_Hit","_EH_Killed"];
_Basis = _this select 0; //Basisname
player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 1;
player_zombieCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieCheck.sqf";
fnc_usec_damageHandler = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandler.sqf";
fnc_usec_unconscious = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_unconscious.sqf";
player allowDamage true;

Any help would be grateful and a big thanks to all those whose code I have copied and used.

I try this before and fail, I wanted the vehicles to be godmode always when into a sensor, and I only get the vehicles godmode IF the player enters into the vehicles first, but if the player logout the godmode is gone. Hope someone helps here but I doubt it.

Back