Vehicle Spawn Timer?

Markus752

Hey,

i was thinking about building a base in the water behind Skalisty Island and also thought about how i can get vehicles stay on top of it and don't fall through... My Idea is to add a Timer for things in the Database because i only insert Buildings through the mission.sqm and the Vehicles per Database...

I hope it is possible to set a sleep timer at some point to make Vehicle (Or the whole Database) spawn like 10 seconds later as now so the buildings have time to load.

(Iam a completely noob at scripting so if someone can lend me a hand where to find the place to put the sleep in i would really appreciate it)

Really? Noone got an idea? Hmm... i thought you could help me with this.. I hope a bump will help: "Bump"

(Iam a completely noob at scripting so if someone can lend me a hand where to find the place to put the sleep in i would really appreciate it)

The place for this would be server_publishObject.sqf in your dayz_server.pbo. No idea if a simple sleep command is enough, but it's worth a try.

Back