vehicle vanishing while player using...

reeper

has recently come to my attention that a lot of vehicles vanishing while in use...any ideas what might be causing this?

Bassline

Have you got any anti hack running? We had this issue a while back where Ural's and SUV's had a lot of gear in the anti hack thought they where hacked vehicles so would make them vanish...just a thought, i can probably help you if you do.

reeper

funny you should mention suv's and urals as these are the vehicles that are vanishing ....lol

reeper

im using antihack which if I think is named codefree.sqf, that's blurgamings I think...

Bassline

Open your codefree.sqf and locate this section

if (!(_x isKindOf ""TentStorage"") and !(_x isKindOf ""AllVehicle"") and (_x != player)) then { if ((((count ((getWeaponCargo _x) select 1))+(count ((getMagazineCargo _x) select 1))) > 50) or (count ([currentWeapon _x] + (weapons _x) + (magazines _x)) > 40)) then { diag_log (""CLEANUP: DELETING AN HACKBOX "" + (typeOf _x)); deleteVehicle _x;

Increase the 50 and 40 to a higher number to prevent vehicles vanishing.

Nonov Urbizniz

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Staff member
Open your codefree.sqf and locate this section

Increase the 50 and 40 to a higher number to prevent vehicles vanishing.

Keep in mind our crafted storage boxes and caches have very high capacities and are stored in the vehicle DB as well... I would hate to see players hard earned storage units getting disappeared by a cleanup script.

Just a heads up.

Bassline

Also the SUV has a ridiculous amount of storage space in it if i remember correctly,that may need adjusting somehow in the client files? I think it is set at about 5k items though i could be wrong.