Vehicles Randomly Disappear

the map editor should already be linked to the DB... even after correcting the cleanup.fsm... anyway.. i can drop them from the database.. and i can use no problem...
only ones are all vehicles from editor disappear..
i get the AI.. inside the vehicle. but once you ;bring them down and goto look or drive the vehicle it disappears.. but AI stays..
anyway i guess this will do for now.. only thing is we cant take AI vehicles..

I'm having some issues with some vehicles randomly disappearing during gameplay. Sometimes it's every vehicle in the server, and sometimes it's just one or two vehicles.

Right now I have a guy who had complained to me twice today that his UralCivil2 keeps disappearing (about 20 or so minutes after the server starts up). I checked the database, and it shows the vehicle is right where he left it, with everything in it that he had put in it. For some reason, the vehicle just isn't there in the server.

Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong?
You can solve this by having a server restart as it is included within a glitch in the scripts for the server or mod. Don't worry, just contact an admin of the server you're playing on.

Did you not put them in the database? They aren't going to spawn if they aren't in the database.

. i did not add them to the DB, and they spwn in just fine.

, and i see the AI using them Ingame LIVE.. but when i goto interact with it it disappears.

this is one of the vehicles i try to spwn thru the editor ; vil_alien_apc

also i cant get into the same car as other player.. the menu comes up and i can choose a seat, but i cant get in with them together..

also just noticed that the loot is not ineractable.. meaning.. the loot spwns on wrecks.. but not in certain buildings.
and it cant be picked up, there is no menu..

anyhelp plz.

Hi all,

we have the same trouble on our server.
Using DayzCC on Chernarus with Beta 103718
We have some plugins installed and they run flawlessly.

The cleanup has already been processed, and then we tested the weapons also have some unlocked.
Our anti hack has also been adjusted.

The Ural and UAZ sometimes disappear when players want to enter and only after the restart is back. The players are just whining on, It's annoying already and we do not know how to fix this.
I need help and explanation why this happens.

Thank you!

Look at the information at this link. It contains a very short explanation of what you need to edit in the anti-hack, assuming you are using the same one I am.

piff said:
I did and they claimed the anti hack cant remove stuff from the database....

If the same thing is happening to you that was happening to me, then it isn't being removed from the database.

Basically, what x00's anti-hack does is delete an entity (box, tent, vehicle, etc) that contains more than a certain number of items. It merely deletes it from the running instance of the game, so the entity still exists in the database, however it disappears from the game the moment someone accesses the inventory and the anti-hack realizes that it has too many items in it.

Our fix for this issue was to change the number of items that the anti-hack would allow in an inventory, to make it larger than the largest container in the game (the Urals in my server could hold a lot more than the anti-hack would allow). You could also ask your anti-hack's support if it is possible to whitelist certain entities (such as the Urals) so that it doesn't try to delete them thinking they are a hackbox.

Back