Vehicles spawns

I Have 300 invisible vehicles on my HFB server.
Other servers have the merlin ect.. the map spawned them but, they dont appear in the game..how in gods name do you get them to work?

As for Merlin being invisible that’s a bug with the mod, already been fixed in 0.2.0 so should be sorted once that’s released. This only affects the Merlin not any of the other vehicles

Well the game default spawns all sorts of vehicles that dont appear the merlin is just one of them..HFB has the right server side host however it seems to be a trainwreck otherwise...any chance you could convince dayz.st to host as HFB seems to have hired partially aborted mongloids for owners.

Wish could help you there, I usually try to stay away from that stuff and get dedicated servers as this allows me to setup whatever I want and how I want it assuming you know how to do the whole process.

Well most common cause for issue if they show in the the database is that in your mission file, there you will find a file called init.sqf, open it and look for dayZ_instance =
This needs to be set to the right instance for it to spawn in the vehicles assuming this is the issue, check your database, find tabled called "instance_vehicle" in there you’ll have a column called "instance id" assuming it said 18 for example, go to your inti.sqf in your mission file and change it to dayZ_instance = 18
This is one of more common issues from what you guys are explaining

Can't seem to find the new Blackhawk anywhere on our server after we updated. Is there an issue with it, or where does it spawn?

i somehow ended up deleting my vehicle table...can anyone export a working vehicle table? and somehow my instance_vehicle table is deleted i dunno does will it auto make a new table? if not can someone export a copy of that and ill just blank it out. i've tried reinstalling the mod but i didnt get a new DB.

Back