VFG Server To DO List (Help)

Willow

I'm running a DayZ Server. I'd like to do alot of different things with the server. I will be updating this post to include custom things i want to do and things that people have help me complete.

Goals:
Change Zombie Damage and/or HP
Change Individual Weapon Damage Values
Change Loot tables (% of spawn AND/OR locations)
Add DayZ+ styled construction system
Add Heli Lift Script
Edit Banned Vehicles / Items
Add Skins (Fond of DayZ+ Skins) Maybe custom?
Add refule script for gas stations (similar to tavainia or panthera)
Custom Load Screen Art

Things i will not do at this time. I will not run RMOD on my server. If one of the above things are impossible to impliment without it, that is fine. I'm looking for extra options when it comes to modding things now that FTP access is available. Thanks

Well, since no one had posted,
Add refule script for gas stations (similar to tavainia or panthera)

That is very simple, Just copy the files out a Taviana Mission File.pbo and do it how they have,

Edit Banned Vehicles / Items
Add Skins (Fond of DayZ+ Skins) Maybe custom?
Add DayZ+ styled construction system
Change Individual Weapon Damage Values

That will all require Clients PBO files to be modded, so if people don't want to download your files they can't play

Change Loot tables (% of spawn AND/OR locations)

that depends on what you want changed

Change Zombie Damage and/or HP

That is easy in the servers settings, the Server.ArmA2OAProfile scroll down till you find the one your using and find enemyskill and set it to 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 etc etc

Load Screen art, well thats easy just requires files to be in right area.. I forgot how to now but if i remember ill tell you

I hope iv helped you a tad bit.. i know iv told you alot won't work without some type of download because iv tried it

Your sincerely

Vilemouse (LDG Admin and Dev)

Back