Vibe-Games 1.0.2.5 Chernarus Epoch

Vibez

Hello to you all.
I am Vibe, Owner/Admin of Vibe-Games DayZ Epoch server. I post this here today on the hope of upping my server population.
The server has many custom scripts added to make the experience a little less boring.
We have currently added;
BTK Cargo Drop
This allows you to load vehicles into choppers/planes, fly them across the map and para-drop them for team mates
Krixes Self BloodBag
Pretty self explanatory, allows the user to bloodbag self if no friends available.
Suicide
Allows the players to end their life should they find the pressure of dealing with zombies a little too much.
God Mode Trade Zones
Not only does it prevent players shooting in trade zones, it prevents the use of mounted guns too. Aswell as preventing players to access others bagpacks, (Unless they both tag each other as friendly then they have full access)
This WILL still allow the looting of loot piles within trade zones.
Missions + Ai
Spawns random Missions around the map consisting of bandit Ai which the players have to eliminate to reap the rewards of the cargo they're protecting.
Heli Lift + Tow
Allows helicopters to lift vehicles and the towing of others via land vehicle.
Refuel/Repair Station
Numerous refule/repair stations have been added around the map for the players benefit, these are also marked on the player map.
Custom cities are also currently in the making (Editor not on server) with these we hope to bring a 3rd main city to the map of Chernarus aswell as a 4th airport with plenty of goodies to be looted.
Hope to see you on the server, should you feel the need to ask anything please post here or on the forums @ www.vibe-games.enjin.com
Regards
Vibe

Cinder Blocks and Buckets of Mortar have now been added to trades due to player request, these you can buy for 1 Gold bar or sell them for 5 10Oz silver.

Indestructible bases have also just been added.

Back