hi guys I´ve update for the last infistar version it´s working fine , but my wai mission are buging now when player take the itens in the box it starts flying
The latest infistar conflicts with missions, something in the ah.sqf I have messaged him but with it being christmas I doubt this will be fixed withen this week, so downgrade your infistar to the previous version and wait for a fix, or atleast thats what I have done.
The latest infistar conflicts with missions, something in the ah.sqf I have messaged him but with it being christmas I doubt this will be fixed withen this week, so downgrade your infistar to the previous version and wait for a fix, or atleast thats what I have done.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.