Want to Join the Testing Team?

Hellborn

Hey Guys,

Hellborn here asking wether YOU would like to be part of the DayZ 2017 testing team? If so, PM Genkids with your answer and provide a brief description as to why YOU are the right person for the job. I'm looking to expand the team to a nice moderate and managable size where we will be testing new features as well as old features for DayZ 2017.

The testing portion of the development process, ensures a smooth transition from the developers to the players by minimising issues and addressing bugs/glitches/errors as soon as they appear. So, when it comes to full release the masses can enjoy a polished professional experience upon playing it. Testing will be around-the-clock for both pre-and-post release to ensure that any missed errors can be fixed by a hotfix ASAP.

*note ~ This is not for people wanting early access to the game and exploiting the new features for their personal benefit or to leak information regarding all new features and stages of development.

Being part of the test team means your here to test, to help with the future progress of the mod, not to 'play' DayZ 2017 with all the new features for your personal gain. It IS time consuming and will require effort to make sure you are playing your part. Here are some things which will be required from you in order to ensure being accepted for the posistion.

*Skype (ideal - optional)
*OpenDayZ.net account
*Sense of humor
*Must be mature

Get in touch ASAP as there are limited posistions available!

Kind Regards,

Hellborn

Do we apply here? time commitment per week? If you have a set of questions that needs to be answered please pm me, very interested.

Hey I would like to get involved in this. I only really like playing 2017 now with a couple friends. So i would love to test future versions/changes! :D

Back