Want to Start a Server or Need Help Adding Scripts?? - LOOK NO FURTHER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prominentalex

I understand some people are new to having a DayZ server and are struggling, or you might now have the time. I know what it feels like.

If you are also thinking about renting a server, I'll be able to help you to get started by selecting a host.

I will guide you and help you get your server to be the perfect server for you. I have experience in installing scripts and perfecting the server for you!

I can help you with any mod, any map, Taviana, Chernarus, Lingor, Epoch, Vanilla, Overwatch etc.

I've installed the following scripts

Self Bloodbag
ESP Friendlys
Flip Vehicle
Suicide
Bury Body
Sarge AI
Custom Map Markers
Static AI
BEC Controls
Server Restarts
Iron Domes
AI Missions
Halo Spawn
Cargo Drop
Heli Lift / Towing
Intro Music
Intro Credits
Infistar Antihack
Adjustable Fog
Adjustable Color Filters
Snow
Map Addons and much more

Experience with Hosts:

Dayz.st
Vilayer

HFB

Vert

PM me or for quicker response, join my TS: ts52.gameservers.com:9314 & chat Alexander usually in the Admin Channel.

Examples of Custom Map Addons & Debug Monitors I've done -

CustomDebug2_zpsb0863267.png

CustomDebug_zps0f70650e.png

enfoftheroad_zps51e2f306.png

StaryBase2_zps9a4a54e3.png

StaryBase1_zpsc417a6e5.png

Last edited:
^-^ Man this is just who I need, I may not be totally new at this but I have been so busy lately I forgot how to do this stuff again. xD I will PM ya, Promin. ;D

Wow....Ive been rely struggling with keeping my server interesting, And people having fun, but I actually haven't been able to play myself for Two weeks because of scripting issues i have, I'm new to this world, But so far I've installed

Infistar Anti hack + Extended Controls
Snap Building
AI events

I would love to install
Self Blood bag
Heli Lift/Tow
Bandit AI ( but only in 3 differnt cities on panthera )
(And figure out how to set plot poles to not change owner ever-time someone dies)
(Would also like to Set it so i don't have to Disable Battle eye to spawn in a LargeAmmoBox with a Building package for people without getting kicked)

I'm running Vilayer Epoch Panthera 1.0.4.2 ANY help you can provide will be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Good afternoon community. I could use some help. I found a couple PBOs of vehicles (specifically a pbo file containing and f4u corsair and a japanese zero). I inserted the PBOs into regular ARMA2 and ARMA2 OA and they work nicely and are pretty cool. Now what I want to do is add them to the server my buddy runs and put them into the airplane trader. Because these are not normal PBOs obviously there has to be some mojo done somewhere to get them into the server so everyone can enjoy them. My question is how can we do that? The server provider we use is DayZ.st. Thanks and I look forward to your answers.

Last edited:
Good afternoon community. I could use some help. I found a couple PBOs of vehicles (specifically a pbo file containing and f4u corsair and a japanese zero). I inserted the PBOs into regular ARMA2 and ARMA2 OA and they work nicely and are pretty cool. Now what I want to do is add them to the server my buddy runs and put them into the airplane trader. Because these are not normal PBOs obviously there has to be some mojo done somewhere to get them into the server so everyone can enjoy them. My question is how can we do that? The server provider we use is DayZ.st. Thanks and I look forward to your answers.
You would have to add bi.keys to the server and not only that but the cilent players would have to download the extra planes aswell. Because those planes are not generally in the normal cilent files.

You would have to add bi.keys to the server and not only that but the cilent players would have to download the extra planes aswell. Because those planes are not generally in the normal cilent files.
How bi.keys add to my server? i have Dayz Origins server.

Did some digging around (or as much as I can while at work :) ) and there isnt a whole lot on bi.keys. Can you fill me in or point me in a direction? If i can get the bi.keys to work ill throw up the planes on our website for the server for all our players to download. its real easy to insert and not a large file. I think the player base will get a kick out of them. Wish I could find the original creator of them, deserves much applaud.

Did some digging around (or as much as I can while at work :) ) and there isnt a whole lot on bi.keys. Can you fill me in or point me in a direction? If i can get the bi.keys to work ill throw up the planes on our website for the server for all our players to download. its real easy to insert and not a large file. I think the player base will get a kick out of them. Wish I could find the original creator of them, deserves much applaud.
Well, first you want to try w/o the bi.keys and then if the people still can't connect to your server then use bi.keys (It will tell you if you need them). Also, I am not entirely sure on how to make or find certain bi.keys, my friend. :3 Like mentioned with my other quote, try to check with the downloaded file. They are usually packed in with one another. :)
How bi.keys add to my server? i have Dayz Origins server.
Usually the mod/object maker makes these keys with there product. So, lets say you download "F-22 Raptors" (example) file then usually they are packed with their bi.keys.

Edit: Sorry, me being dumb didn't correctly answer your question. xD So, if you DO have the bi.keys that are needed then place them within DayZ folder (in the server) and if you have another mod such as DayZ Origins then place them within that folder (in the server) too. Also, they can also be called bi.signs. (Not sure if there the same thing or different) :]

Last edited:
Well, first you want to try w/o the bi.keys and then if the people still can't connect to your server then use bi.keys (It will tell you if you need them). Also, I am not entirely sure on how to make or find certain bi.keys, my friend. :3 Like mentioned with my other quote, try to check with the downloaded file. They are usually packed in with one another. :)

Usually the mod/object maker makes these keys with there product. So, lets say you download "F-22 Raptors" (example) file then usually they are packed with their bi.keys.

Edit: Sorry, me being dumb didn't correctly answer your question. xD So, if you DO have the bi.keys that are needed then place them within DayZ folder (in the server) and if you have another mod such as DayZ Origins then place them within that folder (in the server) too. Also, they can also be called bi.signs. (Not sure if there the same thing or different) :]
Done! :D

Id love some help with my server! I have loads of things Id like to get added! :)

Epoch Server (1.0.4.2)

Self BB
Deploy Bike
Sarge AI (Missions)
Tent Healing
Auto Refuel/Service Points
Fast Rope
Debug Monitor
Lift/Tow
Safe Zones With God Mode/Anti Theft
Excelsior Bridge
Remove Clothes
Halo Jump
Base Building (Indestructible Cinder/Doors)
Snap Building
Animated Heli Crashes
Customer Map (AVendettaForYou's Custom Buildings)
Full Loot Tables

I use dayz commander when i launch dayz. i downloaded invasion 1944 from dayz commander and it has other ww2 era planes with bi.sign keys so should i be able just to plug those into the server side pbo and presto change-o magnafico its in the game? Also as far as players downloading the files for the planes is that still necessary? im seeing vehicles pop up in dayz that i dont think came with other mods or what not that im movin around.

Yes players need to download the planes and include them in their dayz_epoch folder

If its ok with you i'd like to catch you on your Teamspeak or what ever VON you use to try and hammer it out so I can be on the same page you are. Thanks for your help so far, it's greatly appreciated.

Can anyone take a look at something for me, I'm having all kinds of issues with this thing. It isn't my code and I want to remove it however I don't know how, and you just can't seem to die. You remain at -450K blood and everything else but you just never get to respawn, and if you manage to you are still in the same state. I just want something that says 'You died, now go respawn and hope you can make it back to your body to get all your stuff back".

removeAllWeapons _body;
clearMagazineCargo _body;
hidebody _body;

// --------------------Create a loot container inside the grave.
_tempContainer = createVehicle ["weaponHolder", getPosATL _body, [], 0, "can_collide"];
_containerLoc = getPosATL _tempContainer;
_containerLoc = [((_containerLoc select 0) + 0),((_containerLoc select 1) + 0),0];
_tempContainer setPosATL _containerLoc;

// #### PLAYER items to weaponholder start ####
// player add weapons
{
_tempContainer addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,1];
} forEach _playerWeapons;

// player add items
{
_tempContainer addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x,1];
} forEach _playerMagazines;

// #### PLAYER items to weaponholder stop ####
// #### PLAYER skin to weaponsholder start ####
switch (_playerSkin) do {
case "Survivor3_DZ": {
_playerSkin = "Survivor2_DZ";
};
case "Bandit1_DZ": {
_playerSkin = "Survivor2_DZ";
};
};
_skinItem = "Skin_" + _playerSkin;
_okSkin = isClass (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _skinItem);
if(_okSkin) then {
_tempContainer addMagazineCargoGlobal [_skinItem,1];
};
// #### PLAYER skin to weaponsholder stop ####
// #### BACKPACK items to weaponsholder start ####

if (!isNil "_newBackpackType") then {
if (_newBackpackType != "") then {
_backpackWpnTypes = [];
_backpackWpnQtys = [];
if (count _backpackWpn > 0) then {
_backpackWpnTypes = _backpackWpn select 0;
_backpackWpnQtys = _backpackWpn select 1;
};
_countr = 0;
{
_tempContainer addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,(_backpackWpnQtys select _countr)];
_countr = _countr + 1;
} forEach _backpackWpnTypes;
_backpackmagTypes = [];
_backpackmagQtys = [];
if (count _backpackmag > 0) then {
_backpackmagTypes = _backpackMag select 0;
_backpackmagQtys = _backpackMag select 1;
};
_countr = 0;
{
_tempContainer addmagazineCargoGlobal [_x,(_backpackmagQtys select _countr)];
_countr = _countr + 1;
} forEach _backpackmagTypes;
};
};
// #### BACKPACK items to weaponsholder stop ####
// #### BACKPACK to weaponsholder start ####
// help from opendayz: AlienX (simpler code)
_allowedBackpacks = ["CZ_VestPouch_EP1", "DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1", "DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1", "DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1",
"DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1", "DZ_Backpack_EP1", "DZ_British_ACU", "DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch",
"DZ_GunBag_EP1", "DZ_TerminalPack_EP1", "DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1", "DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1"];

_class = typeOf _backpack;
if (_class in _allowedBackpacks) then { createVehicle [_class, position _body, [], 4, "can_collide"]; };

// #### BACKPACK to weaponsholder stop ####

// ### PERMALOOT start ###
_tempContainer setVariable["permaLoot", true];
// ### PERMALOOT stop ###

// --------------------Create the tombstone objects.
_graveBase = createVehicle ["GraveCross2", position _tempContainer, [], 0, "NO_COLLIDE"];
_graveBase setPosATL position _tempContainer; // setPos again because arma.
_graveBase setDir _playerDir;

[_graveBase, _tempContainer] spawn {
};
hidebody _body;
// ################## grave cross script stop ##################

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back