Website SQL stats

ALKINDA

Valued Member!
Hey guys, ive been looking around for stats that would tell people the top 10 of murders, deaths, longest alive time and most played. you can check it out at http://dayzfunhouse.com/pages/stats/

What i would like to know is if someone has already created a nice stats page. if anyone wants the above code i will be more than pleased to give you it.

Basically its php pulls from the database each time you refresh, which is wrong because i should pull a cron job each hour make a database with that info, then pull the info so it doesnt stress the server at high use.

Move it to the cron job. To cache the data. When them tables start to fill you will run into slow stats. And hanging up the mysql for long queries.

I do have my own basic system but once I'm done with Sahrani release I'll be working on my site to make a full award system and in depth stats tracking.

I've been looking for something like this for a long time, Please could you share the code with me? I'll link and give you credit for it on the page once I have it setup? :)

Yeah I had a try with that, Looks ugly as hell though. Plus I'd like the ordered top 10..ect

Back