What are you tweaks? My 5 Tweaks To DayZ SA (DayZ L.Producer B.Hicks replied to this!)

BlueCollarhero

Here with what maybe a controversial video on my top 5 tweaks I'd like to make to DayZ in its current state - you know I love interacting with you guys and I'm looking forward to hear if you agree with me or if you don't. Hope I wont be hanged for this lol.. I love DayZ and the work the developers have done but there are some small tweaks that in my opinion that could make the players experience more fluid. here we go...

I would love to see yours - Please tell me something you would love to tweak in DayZ. If any of you are wondering why I haven't included base building - I've tried to make my tweak changes as realistically to be changed as soon as possible. I'm really passionate about DayZ and I love the work they have put into the game so far. Don't forget this is just my list I know some of you already have played the game for well over a thousand hours so maybe your list will be better than mine.

Please post it below and I look forward to reading it.

Joey's Concept UI Images (amazing) - http://imgur.com/a/SZpv8#0

Music: NATZure - Aeron​

All likes and subscribes are greatly appreciated!​

Can't believe the video got a reply from Lead Producer, Brian Hicks! Check out his reply on the youtube comments section!

If anyone is wondering what the film sound clips are:
5) The Horde (probably one of the greatest zombie films ever)
4) The Shining
3) Evil Dead - Grooovey (saw-off shotgun & a chain saw time!)
2) Dawn Of The Dead - No more room in hell!
1) Dawn Of The Dead - Fuck Yall (had to double up on Dawn of the dead just for this line! Badass)

Thanks for watching guys! First for me of this style of video but it was very fun to make! =)

Back