Where is the mission pbo?

Aefio

In all these tutorials I see, it almost always involves messing with the mission pbo. Where do I find that? I thought it would be obvious but apparently not.
As a side note, my provider for Overwatch is HFB, so possibly they are restricting me from accessing that file. But I don't think they would.

Overwatch's mission doesn't come packaged in a .pbo, it's just the folder within MPmissions. You can make it a .pbo using pbomanager and drop that in there instead of the folder, but remember to keep the naming the same.

Overwatch's mission doesn't come packaged in a .pbo, it's just the folder within MPmissions. You can make it a .pbo using pbomanager and drop that in there instead of the folder, but remember to keep the naming the same.

I am currently looking at the folder MP missions, and there are only 2 files in it:
readme.txt
dayz_1.chernarus.pbo

The above pbo doesn't even belong to me. Are you sure that there is supposed to be a folder? I am looking to add custom scripts and add some buildings, but I can't unless I find some form of the mission file.

Back