Will pay $$ for customized dome script? overwatch

i am willing to pay anyone who can make a dome script for overwatch that plays sirens when someone not whitelisted enters the area. also for it to say PLAIN DOWN that they need to leave. and maybe some more customized features i can list if anyone feels up to it

I have made my own script which gives warnings to anyone who is not whitelisted,
and eventually kills them. It does not have those ugly PLAIN DOWN messages, but the more eye pleasing:
taskHint :) Looks very slick.
It gives custom enter/leave messages for whitelisted and non whitelisted people.
Example 1: admin enters > "Welcome back, Admin"
Example 2: admin leaves > "See you soon, Admin"
Example 3: Norm player enters > "Leave, this is restricted area"
Example 4: Norm player leaves > "You left restricted area, presence has been reported to admins"

No siren though ;)

Interested?

Are you kidding me? I use that script myself!
Message me on skype and tell me what's wrong because this script works 100%.

i am sorry zed. apologies for my rude comment. but if you reread i changed it. and im more then willing to try to talk and resolve the issue. thanks.

also limpdisc!!! AWESOME WEBSITE. IT LOOKS GREAT!!!!!. i was wondering if you also could add me on skype because im sure we both could help eachother out a lot. and i was wondering if you could help me do the road editing. i saw that your balota airfield had tarmac and i am very interested. thanks.

rentiger, just message me here and post all the code I gave you in there.
There has either to be something wrong with the edit you made or my edit.

i made a second dome. using the mission.sqm although i followed your tut. it may have errors so if we could talk and we could put it directly into the mission files that i will send you and test it either on your test server or my second server that would be great

Rentiger, I have corrected the scipt. I made a little mistake while moving code around.
I have the files ready for you on skype.

yes, I will tell you here. it's easy once you know how to:

for the server.pbo:
hfb control panel > game services > file manager > (folder) @DayZ_*modname*_Server > addons > dayz_server.pbo (i am not sure how the folder for overwatch are called, I am running epoch.

for the mission.pbo:
hfb control panel > game services > file manager > MPmissions > *the correct .pbo for overwatch*

delete those pbo''s and upload the ones you want to use. it''s that simple.
I will probably not be on tonight, I have a server to run too ;)

Back