Will pay someone to help me write a script that changes skin when killed by zombie instead of dying

Nebulazer

Valued Member!
I already know its possible to run around as a zombie on my server, because i have done it using blue phoenix's admin tool. I had to have god mode on so that I ignored myself from attacking myself, but that bit should be easy. The part I am not sure of, is how to make it so instead of dying when the last thing that hit you was a zombie, you turn into one in the spot you are in and lose all your gear. I also want to add some new actions with the scroll wheel, and make different "Level's" of zombie power depending on how many people you have killed and turned. I know this is all possible guys, and i will pay well to help me do it. Message me if you are interested.

I am aware of the zombie mode in epoch. I am looking for it to be triggered a bit differently. I want it to trigger depending on what type of skin kills you rather than humanity. I want to incorporate different levels of skills and power in your zombie mode depending on what level you are based on how many human kill/turns you have. This is much more involved than the mode that Epoch has, which is why I willing to pay for the help to do this.

Back