willing to pay someone to help me clean up my scripts

I have added alot of scripts to my server and want to add more. so far i have these

- BTK cargo drop
- SARGE AI
- Halo jump (not the spawn)
- Extra guns spawning in chopper crashes wrecks and care packages
- Remove parts
- Remove skin (shows up but cant actually remove)
- Street lights but not using yet cause right now we are 24/7 day
- House lights but not using yet cause right now we are 24/7 day

still want to add
- Debug monitor
- Self blood bag
- ground fog (maybe)
- Break legs when people use voice in side chat or something like it (if possible)
- Flip vehicle
- tow
- fast rope
- admin tools (maybe)

Im willing to pay some but not like hundreds of dollars the main thing i would like to correct is the something went wrong issue that i get every now and then if you cant help me with adding the others that is fine at least want to get it cleaned up a little since i have added the other scripts i have been getting longer wait times to log in and the something went wrong and every now and then some of my players are getting kicked for curoupt data number 5 and 3. dont know if that is server side or client side but it is something i would like to check out. i have been working on adding stuff to my server for a while but have been getting really busy at work lately and havent had the time to study up on how to read scripting all that well.

The server im running is run with dayz control center. it is Taviana 2.0 running dayz 1.7.4.4. for those of you that don't know dayz control center gives me access to all of my files. the server is sitting in my living room. I would like to pay someone to help as i feel this is worth some money to someone that can help me get this all sorted out. we will talk price when i hear from someone. Although free advise would be nice too.

i will be contacting you when i get home today with log in information for my server. and im adding you now to my skype

Back