WOLF PACK|EPOCH|1.0.2.4 |ANTI HACKS|NO LAG|CUSTOM SCRIPTS| Hosted by HFB

AsianKid

WANT NO LAG???? I have fixed that on my Epoch server. Not only the fps is good the debug fps is really good to.

website http://thewolfpack.cu.cc/
Map Cherno
Restart timer 4 hours 3 hours day and 1 hour night
  • The server is really nice when it comes to PvP not much killing more teaming up and building bases.
  • The server is based around PvE it has a custom leveling system, AI, and mission to keep you active.
  • You 1st spawn and you get to chose from basic home gear and where you once lived to began you story.
  • There is weapon customization like no other server. You found a M14?? Want it to be a DMR? Well you need a toolbox and windshield glass to make a scope to put on your DMR. You can always take the scope off at any . For safety you need to unload the weapon to begin working.
  • I made briefing work on my server fine and got the most of the information you need to play the server, understand it and survive. It has FAQ, tells about the weapon customization and what weapons can be customization.
  • We average around 10 to 20 players and I like you to join us.
WE HAVE SOME YOU TUBERS ON THE SERVER TOO!!!
May be a lot of script/addons
The Mission file is optimized and the scripts are customized to not lag you or the server
What we have on the server
NO LAG!!!
Custom Towing
Custom AI
Custom Missions
Leveling system
New Traders
Custom Map
Custom Intro
Spawn selection
Gear selection
Custom briefing