working admin panel?

d4rwins_chap

Im converting over to pwnozor from dayzCC due to ongoing issues with their panel, however I wanted to know if there is a working admin panel that I could use with pwnozor's?

If you can't figure out how to install it with those instructions you shouldn't really be installing a panel.

#1 You import the dayz.sql file located in the folder called ' sql ' to the same database you have the server tables in ( MySQL )
#2 You rename the config.php-dist file in the main folder of the panel to config.php and then configure it with the right information

It really isn't that complicated :p

Going to revive a topic here instead of creating a new one... I am trying to use this admin panel with Dayz 1.8.1 and on the stats page, I get this error up top:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/killinze/public_html/DayZAdmin/index.php on line 15

The data on that page is empty or 0 (ie: Zombies killed: 0) I know the database information is entered correctly. Any suggestions?

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/killinze/public_html/DayZAdmin/index.php on line 15

Set error_reporting in your php.ini to E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT

For the stats page error create an issue at the page below so that Wriley can take a look at it as I currently do not have access to a 1.8.1 database. (I might have one around somewhere actually, hmm.)
https://github.com/R4Z0R49/DayZAdmin/issues

Back