Writing to the database after you move an object with r3f and saving r3f vehicle content?

yepp. Have that implemented on my own server. The r3f vehicle content not though, this might be a bit more tricky.

What i did in R3F is add an action to the objects "save", that then runs a server function to save that object to the db.

You will see misalignments with this, might be you need to "modeltoworld" the object to get it 100% correct.

cheers, Sarge

nice sarge! i saw this and was about to post that you had been working on something like this. And that youd be the guy to talk to. i had the object spawner working but at the time i was using Vehicle Contents, lookin back at it i think that could have been the problem, as whenever i clicked "save" object it would give me "No message received" about 10 seconds later and i would DC. at the time i was doing a lot of debugging and i thought my head was going to explode, got the flu then my server account got accidentally refunded. so i was burnt out even lookin at scripts by that point.

yepp. Have that implemented on my own server. The r3f vehicle content not though, this might be a bit more tricky.

What i did in R3F is add an action to the objects "save", that then runs a server function to save that object to the db.

You will see misalignments with this, might be you need to "modeltoworld" the object to get it 100% correct.

cheers, Sarge

Thanks Sarge, you are a true scholar. Is this all done within the R3F Log folder?

adding a save action yes.

The write to db is in my server_pbo. Get ready for some nice challenges though, like e.g. gates - are objects in R3F and in the standard Cheranrus map. you will need to find a way to prevent ppl from moving the chernarus map ones.

Luckily we are on lingor and i am ok with things being moved around, even the original objects. We use basebuilding and i want peoples bases to get stolen. Eventually base building items will turn into currency this way.

hey guys i'm looking for an object move script too.. my question/problem is how can i Save the New Pos from the object to the DB.. i know how to save a "NEW" Object that doesnt exist ..but how can i Write the new POS to an existing Object... ? :)

thanks
greets void

sry Marc, that one is not for public use .-)

There's too much to change / adjust, and i am not in the mood to support / explain that beast.

(tschuldigung :) )

Sarge

Back