Zombie Free Zone

JMocks

I need a script that basically does what the title says, makes a zone zombie free. I'm adding bases to my server and don't want zombies spawning in base from the supermarket, hospital, etc. I know of the one script on here, but if zombies can still attack you, I don't see that as zone protection.

Yeah. I don't know how to do that. I'm looking for a script already made. I would just have to add it to my server.

Yeah. I don't know how to do that. I'm looking for a script already made. I would just have to add it to my server.
if i have some time i will look into the file. as for the trigger. thats something you should do yourself cus that makes the location of it zeds free

How would I create the trigger? Sorry, I'm just a noob to all this. I'm the guy that would pay to have it done.

How would I create the trigger? Sorry, I'm just a noob to all this. I'm the guy that would pay to have it done.
no need for that, XD
open the editor. press trigger ( somewhere on the right ) then left mouse on the place you want zeds free. add object, now comes the tricky part. adding a command in the zombie file and linking that with the trigger
to be fair their are 2 zombie spawn files in the pbo, not sure what the one we need is !? :/

i dare a script kid to try and hack. as they will fail

I dont even understand why you would even "advertise" this. It's just asking for issues.

No amount of antihacks or active admins can stop everyone.

Ever hacker that see's unhackable in the name, is just gonna try it for giggles!

I dont even understand why you would even "advertise" this. It's just asking for issues.

No amount of antihacks or active admins can stop everyone.

Ever hacker that see's unhackable in the name, is just gonna try it for giggles!
just try i am not making a false claim, cant say more
and yeah let them try cus you know what. all that join are script kids. that cant do shit.
ps i never have to ban someone the server does that for me.

Back